+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Law and Order Criminal Intent

Law and Order Criminal Intent

Is one of my favorite shows and the season premiere is tonight on USA at 10! I am really looking forward to seeing what is going to happen with Bobby and Alex because I know that Bobby is dealing with so much since his mom died. From the commercials its looks like the first episodes case is going to hit home with Alex so it should be really good.

Anyone else excited about the show.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Re: Law and Order Criminal Intent

AAAHHHHHHH! They moved it to cable!?!?! That sucks! I love "Bobby".

Why does it suck? I rather them move it than cancel it all together myself. I know it really does not make much difference for me since I watch USA all the time for the CI and SVU reruns anyway. So it will pretty much be the same for me but better because it will be all new episodes!

Bobby is the best!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I love this show, but I'm not crazy about some of the replacements. That Brady Bunch lookalike is driving me nuts. I loved Jamey Sheridan as the captain. Speaking of gray hair, I liked Dennis Farina on L&O, and of course, Taylor Hicks.

Last night's episode was good, but the promo was a bit misleading. It was great to see Eames' character get some dramatic acting moments.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2599219;
    Why does it suck? I rather them move it than cancel it all together myself. I know it really does not make much difference for me since I watch USA all the time for the CI and SVU reruns anyway. So it will pretty much be the same for me but better because it will be all new episodes!

Bobby is the best!
    I guess it sucks if you don't have the USA network. NBC is much more widely availabe, isn't it?
    I saw a commercial that said that CTV would be airing it in Canada on Sundays.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I never liked this show because I don't like to know who done it up front. But I love D'onofrio, he's a fantastic actor. And I also loved that they brought Chris Noth back in He's my favorite. I have a fantasy Law and Order cast. It's Brisco and Logan, Ben Stone as assistant D.A., Angie Harmon as the other assistant D.A. (don't remember her character name). S. Epatha M. as the captain. And the D.A. is the old guy before Dianne Weist. I don't remember his name either.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

I don't care for Chris Noth. I wish they had D'onofrio on every show. I get bummed when I decide to tune in and Noth is starring in that one. However, I heard the reason they started doing it that way is because D'onofrio kept having fainting spells during tapings. I guess they wanted to give him a bit of a break.

Would someone help me understand something? I thought I had watched every episode but the season opener has me stumped. When did Detective Eames get married and when did her husband get killed? I remember one episode she said "cheating husbands are my weakness" but that's about all I can recall her mentioning a spouse. Any details would be appreciated.

I like Chris Noth, but I don't like his last partner. She's off on maternity leave and they replaced her with another redhead. I miss Annabella Sciorra as Detective Barack. She spoke many languages and was very low-key. She only lasted 2 years.

My3boyz, I read D'onofio was having exhaustion problems. Maybe that's why he was fainting? Now that they have eliminated the district attorney's part, "Bobby" has even more air time. That can't help his getting too pooped to pop, so to speak.
    ~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;2601865;
    Would someone help me understand something? I thought I had watched every episode but the season opener has me stumped. When did Detective Eames get married and when did her husband get killed? I remember one episode she said "cheating husbands are my weakness" but that's about all I can recall her mentioning a spouse. Any details would be appreciated.

I like Chris Noth, but I don't like his last partner. She's off on maternity leave and they replaced her with another redhead. I miss Annabella Sciorra as Detective Barack. She spoke many languages and was very low-key. She only lasted 2 years.

My3boyz, I read D'onofio was having exhaustion problems. Maybe that's why he was fainting? Now that they have eliminated the district attorney's part, "Bobby" has even more air time. That can't help his getting too pooped to pop, so to speak.
    I have not been watching the newer shows lately. I would always forget to tune in. I need to set in on my TIVO so that it will automatically tape. I generally catch reruns that I have not watched via Tivo suggestions or when I happen to see it while flipping channels. It is my favorite of the Law and Order series though.

Did anyone see last night's episode? Detective Logan has a new (temporary) partner. I'm not a big fan of hers from earlier work, but was wondering how she did in CI?
    ~~~~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast