+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Law and Order Criminal Intent

Re: Law and Order Criminal Intent

Last night's episode was taken from the "Made in China" headlines for toxic personal care products. The culprit was spiked mouthwash. There were some folks in Puerto Rico (I think it was there) who died from some toxic cream. Anyway, it was a good episode.

I hope the show continues to give Alex meatier roles/lines. Both actors deserve Emmy nominations, but L&O SVU gets all the press.

Did anyone see Kathryn Erbe in "What about Bob?" She was so adorable.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

It sucks because I don't have cable and therefore can not watch one of my favorite shows anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2599219;
    Why does it suck? I rather them move it than cancel it all together myself. I know it really does not make much difference for me since I watch USA all the time for the CI and SVU reruns anyway. So it will pretty much be the same for me but better because it will be all new episodes!

Bobby is the best!

I've been finding that on Sunday nights this is airing on CTV (in Canada). They're airing new episodes, which I presume are from these season. They've been advertising how the episodes are "exclusive broadcasts". I'm guessing because they're not on on NBC right now.

The cable network picked up the series as it is the most popular rerun they carry. NBC wasn't going to run with it anymore, so we fans (who have cable) lucked out. I'm wondering if NBC will broadcast the reruns if USA shows good ratings?

I still don't like Mike Noth's new partner(s). He should be paired with Connie Nielsen who stepped in for Mariska Hargitay on SVU. She was terrific. These redheads are deadheads. No offense to the redheads in here. Love ya!
    ~~~~

Hte promos for this Thursday's episode shows Bobby tied to, or just lying on, what looks like a cold slab or operating table. He doesn't look happy, either.
    Is anyone watching the episode with Chris Noth? How are those going?
    ~~~~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12