+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cavemen

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Cavemen

It's a new comedy airing at 8pm on ABC.

Did anyone catch it? I thought it was really awful.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Cavemen

It was on my TV and I happened to see some of it but I felt my brain cells slowly dying while watching it so I just turned away.........

My son and I have a bet going...I say its going to be cancelled soon...he says it won't...the loser has to buy the other one a new ringtone for their phone!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2596547;
    It was on my TV and I happened to see some of it but I felt my brain cells slowly dying while watching it so I just turned away.........

My son and I have a bet going...I say its going to be cancelled soon...he says it won't...the loser has to buy the other one a new ringtone for their phone!

I have very little doubt you will win that ringtone. Even if this show was funny (which it isn't) I don't think it would do well. For one thing, it's too hard to identify with the characters with all that makeup. And, the writing for this show is really bad --- just putting a few caveman in a room with an obvious plot playing off the obvious stereotypes isn't interesting or funny.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2596547;
    bama, put down the remote and step away from the tv..... DON'T go toward the light! For your own safety, I highly recommend adding this show, channel and time to your parental controls and give the password to a trusted friend so that accidents like this won't happen again.

Seriously.... what network exec had LSD flashbacks and thought this would be a good idea for a tv show?!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I didn't even attempt to watch. I can't stand the commercials so I highly doubt I would like the show. I am predicting a quick demise.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I caught the last 10 min of it and no surprise it stunk...
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2596577;
    Seriously.... what network exec had LSD flashbacks and thought this would be a good idea for a tv show?!
    No kidding! It was a cute idea for the commercials, but a 30 minute sitcom? No, no, no. This one won't make it til the end of the season.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

I actually like the commercials very much. I think they are funny and clever..

The show on the other hand..... I switched the channel after 10 min.

Congratulations bbnbama on your new ringtone!

the commercials were funny in the beginning, then i think they just got over-played and i started to think they weren't funny after all. now i see the previews for a sitcom, and am thinking: NOT interested....

This was utterly horrible!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast