+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives Season 4

Re: Desperate Housewives Season 4

Susan is why we have the fastforward option!

FORT Fogey

I thought Lynette was the reason for the fast forward button.

Susan is supposed to be the comic relief. It was hilarious when the dog came running out of the garage, and also when the guy called her out about her store bought cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2624776;
    I thought Lynette was the reason for the fast forward button.

Susan is supposed to be the comic relief. It was hilarious when the dog came running out of the garage, and also when the guy called her out about her store bought cookies.
    I didn't laugh at all with the dog bit - but I did enjoy the discussion about the store bought cookies being heated up

If Lee (or Bob? I don't remember who's who.) ever gets to know Susan, he'll look back and be extremely thankful that she didn't bring him something she made herself!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Susan Myer is driving me NUTS! Her little facial expressions, always looking so confused and uncertain, way over the top.

I am dying to know what the Chicago incident was.... has to be something really good. And who would have thought that the PI was hired by Edie?!? What will she do with the photos? I have a feeling (based on next week's previews) she will turn him into the IRS for the embezzlement.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i'm loving dana delany's addition to the show ... she sure has come a long way since china beach, hasn't she? not to mention, she's gorgeous!

and the writing ... amazing. leaving us with 'just enough info' to keep us wondering week to week what kinds of secrets are people keeping. i love it!

FORT Fogey

My favorite part last night was Bree bribing her daughter to go back to their original plan. Bree is great!

And what about when McClusky commented on Bree's son being out of the closet but her husband having his hand on the door knob, lol.

I do not like Katherine at all so it was a hilarious when the two guys pulled one over on her by knowing something about her and her husband's past. The look on her face was priceless!

I've taken it upon myself to take some notes down about this whole Dylan situation. Here's what we know so far:
    1. Dylan does not remember Wisteria Lane.
    2. Her last memory was of some man coming in through her window and trying to grab her.
    3. Katherine and her husband do not want Dylan to go into her old room.
    4. There is some kind of hole or something in the floor in said room. The hole is covered up by a rug.
    5. Grandma knew exactly why Dylan doesn't remember Wisteria Lane and wrote it down on a small piece of paper before dying.
    6. While in Chicago, Katherine's husband worked at Chicago Memorial Hospital. While there, he apparently did something horrible and somehow Bob and Lee know what that something is.
    I can't wait to finally put this all together.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I think the shorter, blonder gay in that couple was also the lyme disease/"call me Joe" guy in the season opener of Scrubs.

I haven't watched the whole episode yet - that fountain made me want to post. $24K for that aluminum-looking thing, yikes! It totally was out of place with their house, and they should have just landscaped their backyard to match it, leaving the front yard to match the rest of the street. Well, I will have to see how the story resolves itself.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2635601;
    5. Grandma knew exactly why Dylan doesn't remember Wisteria Lane and wrote it down on a small piece of paper before dying.
    Wasn't it her aunt rather than her grandmother?

I missed part of the show last night. Did anyone find the note that she left yet?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread