+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives Season 4

Re: Desperate Housewives Season 4

No comments on last night's show yet?

Could Susan be any stupider? Holding the neighbor's dog hostage so she can play the hero? Ugh. Every show, I end up liking her less and less. She doesn't deserve Mike at all.

I wonder what Edie will do now that she figured out the trail of crabs? Carlos is in for it....
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Susan with the dogs was just ridiculous and predictable. The minute she put the dog in the garage, it was obvious what would happen with the paint.

The scene where Edie figured out the chain of crabs was funny. "crabcake?"

So did I hear it right that the old aunt said Dylan once lived on the streets?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2622874;
    Susan with the dogs was just ridiculous and predictable. The minute she put the dog in the garage, it was obvious what would happen with the paint.

The scene where Edie figured out the chain of crabs was funny. "crabcake?"

So did I hear it right that the old aunt said Dylan once lived on the streets?
    No. Here's how the conversation went:
    Aunt Lilly: You don't remember living on this street, do you?
    Dylan: No.
    Aunt Lilly: Well, there's a reason for that.
    Enter Katherine who quickly whisks Dylan out of the room to "look for the checkbook"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I thought that the aunt was trying to explain to Dylan why she didn't remember living on THAT street. I'll admit it thoroughly confused me since I thought from the earlier conversation between the aunt and Dylan's mother that it was the same girl. I want to know who is going to discover that note.

I'm hoping that Edie figuring out the crab trail is going to mean we get the old Edie back. The current wimpy I'll do anything to keep Carlos Edie is no fun.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

You know you watch too much tv when you see the crabcake scene and immediately wonder what Gordon would think of them. That scene was a classic though.

I agree Way, Susan is really getting on my last nerve. There is cute ditzy and there is annoying ditzy.

I think Dylan is the same girl and the aunt was merely going to explain why she couldn't remember. I think she was hypnotized or maybe she has amnesia. If it wasn't the same girl, why would the mother be so scared of her going into the old room and finding her old stuff? I think she's worried it might bring her memory back.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2622853;

Could Susan be any stupider?
    No, I don't think she could. The way she reacted to having a gay couple as neighbors was just ridiculous. They have turned her into a total annoying idiot. How can Mike stand to be married to her?
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gardenia36;2622954;
    No, I don't think she could. The way she reacted to having a gay couple as neighbors was just ridiculous. They have turned her into a total annoying idiot. How can Mike stand to be married to her?
    On the plus side it did allow for some snarky comebacks.... I hope we live up to your stereotype was particularly good...

I hope we live up to your stereotype
    That line was PMP funny!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I agree with all the comments above. Susan deserves less and less air time as the episodes progress. She is flat out annoying. Mike is definitely getting tired of her. When will he be tired of her for good?! They really don't act like a married couple though.

I'm glad Edie figured it out, now maybe she can stop acting like a clingy girlfriend and act like the Edie I loved in past seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2623247;
    I agree with all the comments above. Susan deserves less and less air time as the episodes progress. She is flat out annoying. Mike is definitely getting tired of her. When will he be tired of her for good?! They really don't act like a married couple though.

I'm glad Edie figured it out, now maybe she can stop acting like a clingy girlfriend and act like the Edie I loved in past seasons.
    I am to the point that I cannot stand Susan! When her scenes are on the screen, I catch myself only half-way paying attention. I swear she becomes more annoying every week, and Edie needs to remover her head from her a$$ so she can go back to being independent. She is so not attractive as a clingy woman

+ Reply to Thread