+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives Season 4

FORT Fogey

Re: Desperate Housewives Season 4

Last night's was a good episode for the most part. The weak part IMO was the Lynnette stuff, but she is my least favorite character.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2613034;
    Loved last nights episode! Finally back to what we expect of this show, we are left itching for more. I am really enjoying the Carlos/Gabby/Victor storyline this season. Not sure where it's going with the CPA, but I'm sure it will be good. Cannot wait for next Sunday night.
    Yes, whew, Carlos isn't going to have her offed! But he may be afraid to take up with Gaby after what Victor said--sounds like he could arrange to have them both killed!
    Love how Carlos lied to Victor about his reaction to Gaby cheating, trying to not give Victor any ideas about "fighting" for Gaby to make him more appealing to her. Not sure how she'll feel about death threats....

Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie;2594069;
    I really enjoyed last night's episode. However, I will agree with the previous posters that the storyline with Susan being pregnant is silly. No Doctor would misdiagnose that, that was just plain silly!!!
    I'm responding to this kind of late in the game, but it's true, doctors can, and have, misdiagnosed pregnancy. I know this for a fact because I was misdiagnosed as being, apparently, a hysterical female. Six weeks later, during the miscarriage, I got a "whoops, apparently you were pregnant". Idiot.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

So, what's the deal with Dylan and her inability to remember anything about her childhood?
    Assuming this is the same child, it would appear she's had her memory erased possibly, or probably through hypnosis.
    What did Katherine want her to forget?
    Clearly not sexual abuse by her father as she seemed to be hinting at during Susan's party.
    Perhaps I'm wrong in jumping to the conclusion that that's what she was referring to, but I think most people would think that 'worst thing a father can do to a daughter' would be a reference to sexual abuse.

I wouldn't want any child of mine to be labelled as a survivor of sexual abuse if that hadn't happened just because it might shut the neighbours down in their quest to ferret out the truth.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2613386;
    So, what's the deal with Dylan and her inability to remember anything about her childhood?
    Assuming this is the same child, it would appear she's had her memory erased possibly, or probably through hypnosis.
    What did Katherine want her to forget?
    Clearly not sexual abuse by her father as she seemed to be hinting at during Susan's party.
    Perhaps I'm wrong in jumping to the conclusion that that's what she was referring to, but I think most people would think that 'worst thing a father can do to a daughter' would be a reference to sexual abuse.

I wouldn't want any child of mine to be labelled as a survivor of sexual abuse if that hadn't happened just because it might shut the neighbours down in their quest to ferret out the truth.
    I don't think she's the same child.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2613388;
    I don't think she's the same child.
    That was my first guess, but it seems too simple for DH.
    The girl not only doesn't have any memory of being a young Dylan, she doesn't appear to have any memory of anything.
    You'd think if she can't remember her childhood as Dylan something would have stuck from her childhood of whoever the hell she is.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2613392;
    That was my first guess, but it seems too simple for DH.
    The girl not only doesn't have any memory of being a young Dylan, she doesn't appear to have any memory of anything.
    You'd think if she can't remember her childhood as Dylan something would have stuck from her childhood of whoever the hell she is.
    No kidding fluff. I can't decide why she can't remember. That big old gash in the wood floor under the rug would make me think the real Dylan was killed and the current "Dylan" kidnapped and made to believe she was her but that also seems too simple.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Fogey

I think she is the same person, but has had her memory wiped out. I guess eventually they will tell us how far back she can or can't remember. I guess she is around 17 and they supposedly have been gone for 12 years.

Carlos is sure getting himself into a touch spot with Edie and Gabby. He wants to kill off one to get the other who might just be killed off if he does! Whew!

I don't think that Dylan is a totally different girl. After all, Susan's daughter recognized her even though she had been gone a long time. So did Susan if I remember. Same girl.

I think the gash in the floor upstairs is from Katherine murdering Dylan's real father. Katherine may have had to choose between the life of Dylan and the life of her husband. She chose Dylan.

My guess, anyway. Oh, and there was probably an ax involved.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2613468;
    I don't think that Dylan is a totally different girl. After all, Susan's daughter recognized her even though she had been gone a long time. So did Susan if I remember. Same girl.
    But did they recognize her because she looks the same? Or did they recognize her because they remember who the daughter in that family was?

+ Reply to Thread