+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives Season 4

Re: Desperate Housewives Season 4

I'm pretty sure it will be Austin.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Oooo, right, forgot about the teacher. Danielle did get around, didn't she? But Bree would have no trouble passing his kid off as hers either, so "drama" there. I also imagine it's Austin's. Wonder if he will ever return? Certainly it was presented as his kid when Orson gave him his walking papers.

FORT Fogey

We have been led to believe that the child is Edie's nephew's up to now, but that could change at any time.

Enjoyed tonight's episode. It was thoroughly solid. The ending of course made me want to know more about that darn bedroom!

I knew Carlos wasn't planning to off Edie! But is he having her audited or trying to come up with a way to move his money and not leave a trail for her to rat him out to the government?

Interesting what Victor said if he found out Gabby cheated on him. Too bad she wasn't around to hear it, after all she did just tell Carlos that she wants a man who will fight for her . I'd say that qualifies as a man who would fight for her - to the death.

So Danielle is 8 1/2 months pregnant now. I wonder how long in show time the last two weeks will drag out.

Not impressed with the Katherine story anymore. I like her as a nemesis better than Edie though. I really wish Edie had hung herself. And it was so funny when Lynette was high during charades and used the noose thing and Edie as clues to her word .

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2612980;
    And it was so funny when Lynette was high during charades and used the noose thing and Edie as clues to her word .
    Really not realistic that the party game included "Hang 'em high" with Edie as a likely guest. I kept expecting someone to blurt out "suicide?!?" But lots of great scenes. Julie picking the lock. Lynette's mother scoring weed ("I asked around and was told you could help me...")

Loved last nights episode! Finally back to what we expect of this show, we are left itching for more. I am really enjoying the Carlos/Gabby/Victor storyline this season. Not sure where it's going with the CPA, but I'm sure it will be good. Cannot wait for next Sunday night.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

I thought the Lynn-pot-charades storyline was (while over-the-top) hilarious! And the fact that her mother "scored" it for her.... too much!

YAY! Finally Tuc Watkins next week!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Show seems to be getting off to a good start. The only thing that seems to bother me is Susan's attire. They really need to cover her chest up a bit more and stop dressing her like she is 16
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread