+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives Season 4

Re: Desperate Housewives Season 4

nah she was definitely roly poly but kids out grow that. I agree that she looked much older than 4 (Gabby would still need 10 months to have that baby) Maybe she and Carlos finally adopted.. or maybe she and Carlos are no longer together and those are her 2nd? 3rd? husband's children.
    The girls were obviously upstairs alone so Gabby could be single, the father could have been at work or Carlos just can't see what they are up to. It will be fun to watch! I think Gabby's is the only storyline I'm looking forward to.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

One last recap thing on Katherine's story---the bad guy was down and knocked out just beginning to come to and tell her that even if he went to jail he'd come after her again when he got out... Bree had taken K's husband to get his injuries washed off in another room while K kept a gun on him. K shot him, definitely NOT in obvious self defense, and all the Wisteria Lane ladies, at Bree's instigation, immediately made up stuff about how she'd been telling them she was in fear of him, they knew he was dangerous, and that he was killed in a struggle with Bree and K (and maybe K's husband, if forget the details). Anyway, K is not charged with anything.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3010377;
    nah she was definitely roly poly but kids out grow that. .
    If only that were true. Most don't. My kids were not fat nor were any of their immediate friends. The few fat kids in their class grew up to have weight problems. It is a huge problem these days.

What was also interesting about Gabby's kids is that they seemed older than 5, as if they came with a marriage or she adopted, or possibly inherited them from a dying relative. Even if they were only 4-5, it means Gabby would have to be pregnant at the time of the season finale, which was never hinted at. (Other than her ironic comment to Carlos about how they would never have kids..."my shoes are my children!"
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

You call that MUSIC!!?? Ellender's Avatar

nilesgirl, thanks for the recap kiss
    but it was the first hour of the previous week that I missed - May 11, when, apparently the show ran from 8 to 10 PM instead of just 9 to 10 PM.
    I missed the episode where (gleaning this from miscellaneous comments in this thread) they show Kayla putting the Scavo boys up to setting the fire and then doing something like telling them to jump off the roof, the part where Edie leaves, the part where Mike's mother shows up, the part where Andrew comes back, the part where Lynnette slaps Kayla and Tom takes Kayla's side, etc.
    Can you recap that hour for me, please?
    Thanks.

You call that MUSIC!!?? Ellender's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3010474;
    Bree had taken K's husband to get his injuries washed off in another room while K kept a gun on him. K shot him, definitely NOT in obvious self defense, and all the Wisteria Lane ladies, at Bree's instigation, immediately made up stuff about how she'd been telling them she was in fear of him, they knew he was dangerous, and that he was killed in a struggle with Bree and K (and maybe K's husband, if forget the details). Anyway, K is not charged with anything.
    Yeah, well, that part was wrapped up just a bit too quickly and conveniently. (I did see last night's 2-hour show.)
    Don't forget that Ellie was dead, too, from a shot from a gun that was last in Lynnette's hand. Does anyone really think the police would just let it slide like that, without more of an investigation, when 2 different people were found dead from the same gun, which had Lynnette's fingerprints on it and which she admittedly used to kill Katherine's ex, Travis?
    Also, the police guy - Travis's buddy and police colleague - was he really "onto" what Travis was all about? (Katherine never did fill out the "paperwork" that she suspected he would "conveniently lose.) If not, did the housewives un-sworn-in testimony convince him about Travis? And if not that, could he have let Katherine go, while planning some later payback?
    I know Ellie was a drug dealer, but would the police necessarily just write off her murder without an investigation?
    The writers could revisit those killings and an investigation and prosecution later if they want to. Katherine wasn't charged and then cleared. She could be charged with either of those killings at any time.

If the writers choose to just let it be neatly wrapped up the way they left it Sunday night, I'd say they're being lazy. Probably yet another sad consequence of the lengthy writers' strike.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ellender;3010847;
    nilesgirl, thanks for the recap kiss
    but it was the first hour of the previous week that I missed - May 11, when, apparently the show ran from 8 to 10 PM instead of just 9 to 10 PM.
    I missed the episode where (gleaning this from miscellaneous comments in this thread) they show Kayla putting the Scavo boys up to setting the fire and then doing something like telling them to jump off the roof, the part where Edie leaves, the part where Mike's mother shows up, the part where Andrew comes back, the part where Lynnette slaps Kayla and Tom takes Kayla's side, etc.
    Can you recap that hour for me, please?
    Thanks.
    As far as I know.. that was only an hour long show? maybe *I* missed something then.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

You're right Fire Woman, it was only an hour show because the season finale of Brothers and Sisters was on after that and it was a 2 hour show ( I think ).I think DH just came on earlier.
    Tahoe bound....

Nope DH still came on at 9 because EMHE came on at 8. I remember because it was in MA. Just 30 minutes from me. Anyway, the roof thing was the week before I think because I don't remember that scene. I do remember Lynette slapping Kayla and the fact that Edie left. Mike's mother was annoying.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe Mike went home with his mother? He certainly wasn't doing his wife any justice when he should have been defending her and shutting mommy down!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread