+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives Season 4

FORT Fogey

Re: Desperate Housewives Season 4

Please not McClusky, she is one of the most entertaining "background" characters on the show.

I think it will have something to do with the new family.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2603233;
    Dylan's old bedroom where she was when it all went down. (Someone coming in and grabbing her). Now, one of the stars had said in an interview that someone was going to die. I think she said that it would be around the 6th episode. Maybe she mislead us. The person she's refering to could already be dead and be discovered around the 6th episode. Could we be seeing Roundtree again? We are looking at several different possibilities for the death and here are some of them and my take on the odds of each possibility being the real one (on a scale from 1-10):
    A: The body of Dylan's father will be discovered and Katherine and hubby will be investigated (Much like Diedra). 10
    B: The man Carlos gave money to is a hitman and will kill Edie (Could we lose her after all?) 8
    C: Lynette will succumb to her cancer 5
    D: Lynette will get annoyed with Tom and kill him (That one's just a joke) 1
    E: McClusky will finally die. 4
    My money is on the hit man taking care of Edie. They just cannot kill off Lynette, they will not want to make a depressing story of cancer - most likely will want to show a positive side, such as it CAN be beaten. And lastly, I do not want to see McClusky killed off - I absolutely LOVE her. Her scenes are some of the best in the entire show. I am guaranteed a laugh when I see her

I love McClusky too. She grew on me last season.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

This is kind of off track, but do we know who the father of Danielle's baby is?? We are assuming that it was Edie's nephew, but couldn't it be the son of the African-American neighbor? How would Bree explain bringing home a black baby to the neighborhood....just a thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeds1980;2603289;
    This is kind of off track, but do we know who the father of Danielle's baby is?? We are assuming that it was Edie's nephew, but couldn't it be the son of the African-American neighbor? How would Bree explain bringing home a black baby to the neighborhood....just a thought!

Matthew. Now that would be interesting to see how Bree would explain that one.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I seriously doubt Carlos hired a hit man. You don't want one of your likeable character do something that is so completely criminal as killing someone. I think they are misleading us and the "hit man" might be hired for something else.

I've been assuming this is what would happen.
    Pretty cheap and easy way to cause some drama on the lane.
    I'm never sure what the time line on this show is, so I don't know whether he could be the father, but I'm sure they'll just fudge things if that's the way they want to go.
    "That's Numberwang!"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

That would be hysterical!!!!! I can just see them trying to cover by talking about Orson's African American great grandfather.... I don't think the timing would fit, that guy was gone for a while before she took up with Julie's beau, right? But who knows....Danielle must as they seem to have a pretty tight lock on the due date. Still waiting to see how they arrange to be "out of town" for the birth.
    Re Carlos and the hitman... the problem is, I can't think of what else would stop Edie except murder. Maybe he's hiring the guy to dig up some dirt on Edie so he can counter blackmail her...although she's so nuts now she might even blab anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2603398;
    That would be hysterical!!!!! I can just see them trying to cover by talking about Orson's African American great grandfather.... I don't think the timing would fit, that guy was gone for a while before she took up with Julie's beau, right? But who knows....Danielle must as they seem to have a pretty tight lock on the due date. Still waiting to see how they arrange to be "out of town" for the birth.
    Re Carlos and the hitman... the problem is, I can't think of what else would stop Edie except murder. Maybe he's hiring the guy to dig up some dirt on Edie so he can counter blackmail her...although she's so nuts now she might even blab anyway.
    You are right about the timing. When the new season started (when Edie's nephew/Julie's Beau came on the scene), 6 months had elapsed. That is the beau we're talking about, right? Am I forgetting something?

I guess I have been assuming the baby's father is either Austin or the teacher Danielle was involved with.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

+ Reply to Thread