+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives Season 4

FORT Fogey

Re: Desperate Housewives Season 4

Sure, a lot that happens is silly. This show is a satire and intended to be a spoof! If the story lines were adjusted to be logical we would have a drama. This is comedy.

Bree's fake pregnancy, complete with fork stuck into her belly, is more ridiculous than Susans pregnancy details!

I just sit back and enjoy the nonsense knowing that Cherry is in NO WAY creating logical story lines. That is not the point here.

OMG! Did anyone else recognize Tahj Mowry as the birthday boy at that wild party? I recognized him right off the bat. I can't believe that's little Teddy from Full House.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2602874;
    OMG! Did anyone else recognize Tahj Mowry as the birthday boy at that wild party? I recognized him right off the bat. I can't believe that's little Teddy from Full House.
    His sister plays on the show The Game he is a cute boy name.

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar

Ok what happen to Dylan father?

I'm starting to get a theory about Dylan. So Katherine takes Dylan from her father when she was a baby and moves to Wisteria Lane with her and new hubby. Dylan's father is the man that Dylan remembers climbing in through her window and grabbing her. Obviously trying to get her back. Katherine stops father, grabs Dylan and new hubby and leaves WL. Because Dylan was probably very young, she blocked it out. It's called repressed memory. She was always told by her mom that her dad left when she was a baby which technically would be correct. Except Dylan is the one who was taken from her father. As soon as Katherine felt it was safe to return to WL (Realizing that the father is no longer around. Whether dead or just very far away), she grabbed a now completely obvlivious Dylan and new hubby and moved back.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2602874;
    I didn't realize that was him, but it was a funny scene. Poor Julie, her Mom did look like a stripper.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2602910;
    I didn't realize that was him, but it was a funny scene. Poor Julie, her Mom did look like a stripper.
    That was the most ridiculous outfit for Susan! The sweater cover-up didn't. I don't get the purpose of the sweater at all. Just another excuse for Teri Hatcher to try to appear "young and hot". She failed at that, and lived up to the title "Desperate Housewife".

That was a weird sweater to wear over an outfit like that especially if she were headed to a store or her real destination. Also, I really didn't like the fact that she took Julie's drink and started drinking it. She's supposed to be pregnant!

nilesgirl, what about the room in the Wisteria Lane house that is off limits?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2603174;
    nilesgirl, what about the room in the Wisteria Lane house that is off limits?
    Dylan's old bedroom where she was when it all went down. (Someone coming in and grabbing her). Now, one of the stars had said in an interview that someone was going to die. I think she said that it would be around the 6th episode. Maybe she mislead us. The person she's refering to could already be dead and be discovered around the 6th episode. Could we be seeing Roundtree again? We are looking at several different possibilities for the death and here are some of them and my take on the odds of each possibility being the real one (on a scale from 1-10):
    A: The body of Dylan's father will be discovered and Katherine and hubby will be investigated (Much like Diedra). 10
    B: The man Carlos gave money to is a hitman and will kill Edie (Could we lose her after all?) 8
    C: Lynette will succumb to her cancer 5
    D: Lynette will get annoyed with Tom and kill him (That one's just a joke) 1
    E: McClusky will finally die. 4

+ Reply to Thread