+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives Season 4

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Desperate Housewives Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2665870;
    they just announced on "inside edition" that nicollette sheridan is pregnant! i wonder how they're going to work that into the show?
    Maybe those pills weren't 100%?

they just announced on "inside edition" that nicollette sheridan is pregnant! i wonder how they're going to work that into the show?
    Hmm, maybe Edie will be the next one to fake a pregnancy as another ploy to get Carlos back. Or simply to make his life miserable.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult. Neither Carlos nor Edie strike me as the careful nor particularly intelligent type.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Oh boy - I hadn't even considered that part of it Do we know if she is actually pregnant? Because the thought of those two... never mind, going to throw up now.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, they did have Edie taking pills (which Carlos discovered while she was faking her pregnancy), so unless she later went off them and then they had sex a pregnancy for the Edie character seems unlikely. But if the actress is pregnant either she's going to be carrying a lot of big purses or they'll have a problem. And since Edie's sexy dress is SUCH a part of her character it's going to hard to pull off. Carlos certainly won't believe she's pregnant without his own doctor testifying to the fact at this point.

My sister-in-law was on the pill and she still got pregnant. The pill is not 100% effective. My best friend got pregnant twice while she was on the pill.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

This show is not as good as I had hoped. The first season was one of the best I have ever seen and when the second season bombed it never recovered. I still watch, but I find myself only mildly entertained. The satire format is not holding up well.

Another drug addiction, ho hum. New Rule: TV shows can no longer use this plot line. It is overly done and wasn't interesting in the first place. We get enough of this in the entertainment news to gag an ox.

Eva Longoria is either taking direction or has decided herself, to exagerate her character down to her walk. It is even over the top in this outrageous show.

FORT Newbie

WoW are you guys kidding.. I didn't even know Season 4 started!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

The whole thing about Mike needing to work so much to support Susan and Julie...where does all this come from? It doesn't look like Susan and Julie are spending any more than before Mike and Susan got married... It seemed like Susan made enough with whatever it is she does (children's book illustration?) and her ex--the doctor--pays child support still, and most likely will pay Julie's tuition for college. So why does Mike need to earn all this extra money? I know that he wants to be a provider--but what exactly is he working his buns off to provide?

I hate Victor, mainly 'cause I can't stand looking at the actor who plays him, so I hope his character is killed off... I know looks aren't everything, but really!

I love Dana Delaney...interesting that she was offered the role of Bree originally and turned it down...

Is Andrew being written out of the show? Those were certainly heartwarming scenes between him and Bree in his slummy apartment.

+ Reply to Thread