+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives Season 4

FORT Fogey

Re: Desperate Housewives Season 4

I would think that she could use a computer at school too. For that matter, she probably has internet on her phone.

It would appear for now that Katherine has talked Dylan out of it. (Sheesh, I actually believed Katherine as she told Dylan the story.)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2662284;
    i know i am 4 season late but is DH supposed to be a comedy drama?
    This is a satire/black comedy. It is taking the soap opera into delightfully absurd territory. Just sit back and enjoy it. Nothing is believable and not intended to duplicate real life in any way.

I couldn't hear what she said because I had to keep the volume down so I wouldn't wake hubby.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2662944;
    This is a satire/black comedy. It is taking the soap opera into delightfully absurd territory. Just sit back and enjoy it. Nothing is believable and not intended to duplicate real life in any way.
    Just to add to this, the producers / network have always submitted it for awards shows in the comedy categories, so that gives you a good idea as to just how much of it is intended to dance in the absurd territory.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2662946;
    I couldn't hear what she said because I had to keep the volume down so I wouldn't wake hubby.
    That's what the closed caption button is for! Basically she said On this piece of paper is all the info you need to find your dad, but that her husband/the kid's dad had abused her and when she said she was leaving almost killed her... so please, kid, if you find him, don't tell him where I am. Brought tears to the kid's eyes. Then after the kid indicated she wouldn't be looking for dad and left, mom opened up the piece of paper and we see it is blank.

What happened to the piece of paper that the dying old woman wrote on a couple of episodes ago?

Quote Originally Posted by ms jaycee;2664567;
    What happened to the piece of paper that the dying old woman wrote on a couple of episodes ago?
    maybe it got lost in the shuffle somewhere in the writers room where they were so focused on coming up with as many murder subplots as possible.

they should call this show Murder Club, it's getting rediculous

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2664585;
    maybe it got lost in the shuffle somewhere in the writers room where they were so focused on coming up with as many murder subplots as possible.

they should call this show Murder Club, it's getting rediculous
    I know right. lol. They need to hurry up and tell us "what happened in Chicago"

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

they just announced on "inside edition" that nicollette sheridan is pregnant! i wonder how they're going to work that into the show?

+ Reply to Thread