+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives Season 4

LG.

Re: Desperate Housewives Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2653182;
    I'll bet his meds are either Xanax or Valium -- to prevent him from wringing Susan's neck on a daily basis.
    Ha ha ha I would need that and a straight jacket.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2657276;
    Ha ha ha I would need that and a straight jacket.
    And don't forget the ear plugs !!

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2649424;
    or they would let her and her family leave so she could go to her own doctor to deliver her baby? I've had kids. It doesn't happen that fast that you should run out the door to the hospital the first sign of labor.

Not that I expect this show to be realistic, mind you.

I have a funny story to go with you comment. Last year a coworker of mine went into labor at home. Her hubby was at work, but she figured she'd have a few more hours (this was her 3rd child), so she could wait till he got home, then together they could go to the hospital. Well... it got to the point that she couldnt wait any longer. She called her hubby at work and told him to come home right now. He asked how much longer and she replied something like- not much, its coming now. Well, he left but she could feel the head so she called 911. The paramedic got there, checked under her dress and said that the baby was ready to come NOW. They laid her down on her kitchen floor, and out came the baby a few minutes later. Her DH came driving down the street- saw all the commotion in front of the house, rushed in, and voila! there was his new baby son, on mommy's lap on the kitchen floor.

They say that he's going to be a chef since he was born in the kitchen That, and every Mother's Day he's going to have to wash mom's floor

FORT Fogey

So did anyone else watch tonight's episode? I had the creeps watching Victor calmly and chillingly take Gaby out on his boat without telling anyone about it, after he saw proof of Gaby's affair with Carlos. They just showed Gaby knocking Victor into the water by smashing him in the heat with a paddle and last I knew, Victor was bobbing up and down in the ocean while Gaby drove off in the boat.

Oh, and when they cut to commercial they showed a great one for a Canon camera . . . featuring a smart aleck Pomeranian.

EDITED TO ADD: I've been through the emotional wringer watching this tonight!

After Gaby got back to shore in the boat -- alone -- Carlos was waiting for her at the dock. He talked her into going back out there in the boat to fish Victor out of the water and dang, sure enough, they found Victor in the water and pulled him to safety.

After an argument ensued Victor smacked Carlos hard. As Carlos lay in the corner of the boat Victor came at him with a knife.

From out of nowhere Gaby snuck up on Victor and bashed him in the head with the same danged paddle that she used earlier in the episode.

As Victor went flying back into the water Gaby said, "Wow, I'm getting pretty good at this!" Hah, hah, hah. That cracked me up.

Now it seems as though Victor turned into fish food. Carlos and Gaby are plotting the coverup. . . .
    Last edited by Pomeraniac; 11-11-2007 at 10:59 PM.

Did you all see the previews for next week? I'll spoiler for those who haven't seen it.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    A tornado hits Wisteria Lane and it looks like someone involved with Lynette might end up dying. The end of the preview showed Lynette outside with blood on her mouth and she was screaming the kind of scream that you scream when someone you love has died. Maybe it's Tom. JK I would never cheer for someone to die except maybe Edie.
    I'm so MAD that they have gone down the addiction road with Mike! Why won't Lynette and her 2 sisters who clearly want nothing to do with mom just put her in a retirement community? It's not a rest home it's just an active seniors community where mom can go out to eat, shop, go to the gymn, play cards, and she'll have a beautiful apartment.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2661633;
    I'm so MAD that they have gone down the addiction road with Mike! Why won't Lynette and her 2 sisters who clearly want nothing to do with mom just put her in a retirement community? It's not a rest home it's just an active seniors community where mom can go out to eat, shop, go to the gymn, play cards, and she'll have a beautiful apartment.
    Me too!!!! I also wondered after Lynette's sister said she'd pitch in a hundred bucks, why didnt they all just agree to chip in for her to live somewhere...

I seriously want to knock Edie out. They need to bring the old Edie back, and get rid of this immature, needy little witch.

The previews for next week looked crazy!
    I wonder how Gabby and Carlos are going to get themselves out of this....

Ausiello on Lost, Buffy, Heroes, ER and More! - Ask Ausiello | TVGuide.com
    I wonder if the previews for next week has something to do with this link. According to Ausiello:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    One of the people dying (we know that there are 2) has requested his/her ashes be scattered at a baseball field. (This sounds like it might be Tom). It also says (regarding the deaths) Both characters are recurring and one is a man and the other is a woman.) Actually after reading it more, it looks like the twister is going to be responsible for at least one if not both of the deaths.)
    Can we check and see if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tom's portrayer is on recurring status as opposed to a regular? I wonder who the female is that is considered recurring. Maybe Lynette's mom?

ETA: I just checked TV.com and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Doug Savant (Tom) is still listed as "Star". The only 2 listed right now on recurring (or at least for tonight's episode) were Victor Lang and Ida Greenburg.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 11-12-2007 at 12:30 AM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

nilesgirl, regarding
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tom, there are episode descriptions that I've read that have him very much alive. With detailed plots of him and some women who becomes attracted to him. Now they may be foilers, but I do know I read them at a site consistent for good spoilers. I personally think it may be some type of weird tertiary character, but I don't know. I do know that there are rumours that if the strike lasts we may not find out who exactly dies until AFTER the resolution of the strike. I hope that it's just that, rumours.

A senior community wouldn't cost hundreds a month, it would more likely cost thousands a month.

Like Ian, Victor had to go. A successful Ian/Susan marriage, or Victor/Gaby marriage, would mean Susan and Gaby would be gone from Wisteria Lane. Unless they were being written out of the show those relationships had to dead end.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2662115;
    A senior community wouldn't cost hundreds a month, it would more likely cost thousands a month.
    very true ... you're looking at $5K a month or more.

+ Reply to Thread