+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives Season 4

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Desperate Housewives Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2635671;
    Wasn't it her aunt rather than her grandmother?

I missed part of the show last night. Did anyone find the note that she left yet?
    No one has found the note yet, so far as we know. Guess no one has cleaned under the bed! And I do suppose K. will want Dylan to do it. I did think it was pretty mean of the gay couple not to at least offer to not turn the fountain on until after say, 10am. Or to move it to their backyard...apparently they have money to burn!
    Man, "Lynette" is really foregoing the make up during her chemo phase. Of course as K said, maybe partly a votegetting manoever, but she even does it in the home scenes.
    Love the Hallowe'en preview with Danielle "pretending" to be Bree! And then her water breaks on the gay guys' carpet. Now what... they rush Bree and D. to the hospital together? Really, why didn't Bree just leave town before D's due date, with her? If you are going to do this you have to plan ahead!

What would possess those guys to move into a new neighborhood, put up that atrocity they call art, and then show their ass when the neighbors complain? Like PWS said, at least turn it off at night so people can sleep. Jerks. I was all ready to like them, especially after the Susan thing last week, but...bleah.

I can't wait til they spill what it was that Katherine's husband did in Chicago. It's got to be good.

And Carlos' face when he came out of the closet after listening to John - ha!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I didn't really watch any of season 2 or 3 but this season I've watched all but 1 episode. i have to say that so far I'm loving this season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2636196;
    What would possess those guys to move into a new neighborhood, put up that atrocity they call art, and then show their ass when the neighbors complain? Like PWS said, at least turn it off at night so people can sleep. Jerks. I was all ready to like them, especially after the Susan thing last week, but...bleah.

I

i don't understand why they made the gay couple to be jerk. i would have walked down there and knock that thing out

Not sure I am following the storyline with the gay couple either. And what the hell is with that ugly aluminum atrocity in the front yard? I didn't like the way they had Susan's character deal with the situation at all. It is not that hard to purchase ear plugs, and you certainly don't vote for someone on just one issue alone - they have made it perfectly clear that Susan dislikes Katherine, so the likelyhood that she would vote against her long time friend Lynette is obsurd.

Danielle having the baby on the kitchen counter has to be one of the most ridiculous scenes yet. Still, I can't stop watching this mess.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2648667;
    Danielle having the baby on the kitchen counter has to be one of the most ridiculous scenes yet. Still, I can't stop watching this mess.
    So from the time her water broke to the time the baby was born was about 10 to 15 minutes.... hmmmm.... Don't remember it going so fast for me (eyeroll) I was glad to see Danielle show some emotion after the baby was born, though.

Susan had no right to expect anything of Mike's dad - where does she get off deciding how he should feel and what type of remorse he should show??? I don't blame Mike for not telling her sooner, but maybe he should have just visited his dad secretly by himself if they truly needed medical info. I get so tired of Susan's holier than thou attitude.

Anxiously await next weeks episode to see how the Victor/Gabby/Carlos triangle plays out. Edie is back to being evil

I hope to God they don't go down the addiction road with Mike. The way he took the pills and stuffed them back in his glove compartment had me a little concerned. Bree not wanting Danielle on her newly apolstered couch had me laughing. And I loved Danielle as Bree. "Now, you stop that baby Hodge. We don't kick people. Unless they're servents." She had her nailed, too. Not liking the gay couple. Well, okay I'm liking 1/2 the couple. The one Tuc plays. Just because I love Tuc. I can do without the other guy. I laughed so hard when the kids accidentally saw "Frankenstein" holding the newborn baby when they were looking through the window. And YAY! Lynette's cancer is gone! Still think she should get rid of Tom. He's so annoying these past couple of seasons.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Yes, Tom has gotten rather annoying the last couple of seasons, hasn't he? And I'm thinking the pills that Mike took have something to do with an illness - he looked as though hiding something while meeting with the genetic counselor. Maybe high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, depression due to Susan?? :nono Sorry, that was mean. And the scene with those kids seeing Frankenstein in the window while planning a trick was hilarious! I do hope that Lynette's mom will stick around even though the cancer is gone, I really enjoy her. And I miss Mrs. McCluskey - she needs a larger role, darn it

Mrs. McClusky plays a fast food drive-thru cashier in a V8 commercial. She smacks some guy on the head because he didn't want lettuce or tomatoes on his burger. LOL
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread