+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonlight

Moonlight

Hey all, I just saw the premier of this new show and was wondering if anyone else saw it and what they thought.

I have always loved vampire stories and thought that this show was great!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Re: Moonlight

I enjoyed this show very much. I like the style of the film noir - I quite expected to see Frank Miller or Robert Rodriguez involved (Sin City).

i hope this show lasts - its a great leadin to my favorite Numb3rs.

I watched last night. The lead is definitely a good-looking guy but I don't know, these types of shows don't seem to last when they're on the major networks. I liked it for a Friday show but if it was up against some of the other shows I watch earlier in the week it would lose out. I'll probably keep watching as long as it's on.

I loved this show!!! So far it's my favorite new show this season (but then, I think I've only watched two, and I haven't watched my Tivo'd Dirt Sexy Money yet, so...). I was looking forward to it and it didn't disappoint a bit. I really like the way they combined mystery, humor and what looks like will be a great love story. My only complaint is the weakest actress on the show is the female lead, so I hope she improves. Maybe she's trying so hard to hide that Australian accent that it's effecting her acting But it sure was good to see Jason Dohring from my much missed Veronica Mars! And the lead is definately hot

Not bad, but I have a hard time believing a 60 yr old vampire feels he has seen it all. Many if he was 400 yrs old I would buy it but not 60. He hasn't even lived past his friends and siblings yet.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar

I really liked this show as well! I hope it gets decent numbers and stays on the air for awhile. Love the leading man, err, vampire. Hot!!
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

Not a bad show. A little bit different, a little bit Angel, but not so completely Angel that that's all I think about when I see it. I hope it stays because the lead is great and I adore Jason Dohring!

FORT Fogey

As someone has mentioned, I like it for a friday night show. Ill keep recording it for those down times.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2592501;
    Not bad, but I have a hard time believing a 60 yr old vampire feels he has seen it all. Many if he was 400 yrs old I would buy it but not 60. He hasn't even lived past his friends and siblings yet.
    His friend said that he was 90. (He did later mention that he hadn't touched anyone in 60 years). He does seem jaded, you're right, but I know a lot of younger people who are quite jaded as well.
    I liked the main actor (he reminds me a bit of Andrew McCarthy, look-wise) and thought he did a good job. I'm a big fan of Sophia Myles and thought she was great in the role (she's British by the way, not Australian). Overall I liked the show though I thought the voice-over was a tad much (I hope they don't rely on it a lot in future episodes).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Wow tonight's episode is bugging the heck out of me. This whole let's set up the good guy plot is so overplayed. Ugh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast