+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonlight

Re: Moonlight

I love this show but don't see it scheduled for the next 2 weeks or is my tivo messed up?

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2686528;
    I love this show but don't see it scheduled for the next 2 weeks or is my tivo messed up?
    It's supposed to be on this Friday and then off for three weeks.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Ahh, thank you CCL! I found it, and have set it to record. I discovered my DLH tried to set 2 other shows to record at same time. Since he has his own HD DVR in his office, I suggested that he record one of his shows on that one, so that mine will still record. Thank you for mentioning, as I probably would have missed it otherwise!

Nice twist tonight!! There's a cure and now we have to wait 3 weeks.

Is it bad I kind of liked Morgan/Coraline? *Ducks*

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2689125;
    Nice twist tonight!! There's a cure and now we have to wait 3 weeks.

Is it bad I kind of liked Morgan/Coraline? *Ducks*
    Not at all, I do too. I'm kind of hoping for an antagonist/ally sort of relationship amongst the three of them, sort of like the Spike/Buffy/Angel triumvirate.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I thought the writing in last week's episode was great...and that they could have really used an editor last night ;-) They set the rules in the beginning...they should follow them.

- Mick gets shot...and bleeds. Profusely. Vamps aren't supposed to bleed.
    - When Coraline found him outside the house, it looked like he had a bullet hole in his forehead. It should have healed by then.
    - Why was he unconscious for so long after being shot? Any other time he's been shot, he's healing within seconds.
    - Coraline's fleur-de-lis looked like a tattoo, not a brand.
    - It's been 25 years since Coraline supposedly died and Mick never went back to the party house?
    - She ordered her favorite wine? How can vamps have a favorite wine if they can't taste it?
    - Who orders carpaccio and french fries? (OK, that's just a personal question ;-) )

Did anyone notice if Coraline bled after Beth stabbed her with the stake? (I was distracted by the local ten-year-old ;-) )

And one other kinda off-track question. Last week, Mick told the young woman (whose name I now forget) that his place was really safe and secure, and explained why. If it's so safe, why can all these folks keep breaking in?

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini;2689381;
    And one other kinda off-track question. Last week, Mick told the young woman (whose name I now forget) that his place was really safe and secure, and explained why. If it's so safe, why can all these folks keep breaking in?
    That was this week's question for me. How on earth do these mere mortals keep getting into the fortress? I do prefer a little continuing logic, even in my cheeseball fantasy stuff.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I noticed some of those things last night too. I tried to ignore them, but now that you've pointed them out in writing it's hard to. I agree that someone dropped the ball with these things. C'mon Moonlight!

I thought the writing in last week's episode was great...and that they could have really used an editor last night ;-) They set the rules in the beginning...they should follow them.

- When Coraline found him outside the house, it looked like he had a bullet hole in his forehead. It should have healed by then.
    - Why was he unconscious for so long after being shot? Any other time he's been shot, he's healing within seconds.
    - It's been 25 years since Coraline supposedly died and Mick never went back to the party house?
    - She ordered her favorite wine? How can vamps have a favorite wine if they can't taste it?
    - Who orders carpaccio and french fries? (OK, that's just a personal question ;-) )

Did anyone notice if Coraline bled after Beth stabbed her with the stake? (I was distracted by the local ten-year-old ;-) )

1. The brand vs tattoo. Big OOPS there. The minute they showed the branding scene all I could think of was Mick..there is a big difference between a brand and a tattot. I perfer to think of this a a writers oops. If so then the buggers deserve not be paid if they make mistakes like that.

2. Through out the show both Mick and his friend, Jonathan (was it??) have had alcohol mixed with blood.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

If Coraline is not a vampire then it's logical that she would have a favorite wine and maybe Mick never went back to the party house because of the memories? Just my thoughts....

I can't wait 3 weeks, this is the highlight of my week (sad I know )
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

+ Reply to Thread