+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonlight

Re: Moonlight

Didn't quite get the point of last night's show. All that effort to fool Mick and for what?? Drive Mick insance.

Anyway, figured Coraline is taking human blood intravenously to disguise her scent and temporarily change the consistency of her blood so it will bleed freely and not heal as fast.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2661063;
    Didn't quite get the point of last night's show. All that effort to fool Mick and for what?? Drive Mick insance.
    Yeah, after all this time? And for what?

Anyway, figured Coraline is taking human blood intravenously to disguise her scent and temporarily change the consistency of her blood so it will bleed freely and not heal as fast.
    I was wondering how she was doing it. Your theory is a good possibility.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I was disappointed with how it played out. It didn't make a lot of sense for me. I admit I fell asleep for about half of the episode (I seemed to be doing that a lot this weekend), but I just thought it was so pointless. I think they could have introduced her in much better ways.

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar

Maybe Coraline made an appearance after all this time because Mick has found a woman he's interested in and she doesn't want anyone else to have him. It was an ok episode but I agree, I hope she doesn't hang around for a long time. And that's a very good idea about how she masked her vampirism.
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

I definitely liked last night's more than last week's. The flow was much better and I actually really enjoyed the storyline. I thought it was a great little twist having him turn right before execution.

Quote Originally Posted by texasgirl73;2669844;
    Maybe Coraline made an appearance after all this time because Mick has found a woman he's interested in and she doesn't want anyone else to have him. It was an ok episode but I agree, I hope she doesn't hang around for a long time. And that's a very good idea about how she masked her vampirism.
    I think they are being too subtle about bringing Coraline back - still not sure what that was about. I get that she probably wanted to check out the Beth/Mick thing. This was the little girl she wanted to ravage, Mick saved and killed her for - that must have gotten to her. Maybe she was testing him, to see if he regretted having to do it to save Beth. Trying to drive him crazy is as good a reason as any. I found Coraline sinister and evil, can't believe Mick was so attracted to her to begin with. If they plan to bring her back, I hope it is to kill her once and for all.

I also think the whole sex between humans/vamps not possible is because they couldn't do it without turning the human. Vampires must not be able to control their passion very easily

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2675968;

I also think the whole sex between humans/vamps not possible is because they couldn't do it without turning the human. Vampires must not be able to control their passion very easily
    But Mick slept with Coraline that night he broke into her house (well, they didn't show the actual deed but I took their fenzied making out to be the precursor to them sleeping together) and she didn't turn him until after they were married...
    Like Mike'sgirl, I hope they kill Coraline/Morgan off, but I know she recurs in a number of future episodes so it is not likely going to happen anytime soon.
    I found this week's episode creepy but good. The last scene, with Mick and Beth was all sorts of cheesy - Mick in some ill-fitting/distracting shirt, the fake sunrise, the cheesy dialogue... But I loved it!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2676584;
    But Mick slept with Coraline that night he broke into her house (well, they didn't show the actual deed but I took their fenzied making out to be the precursor to them sleeping together) and she didn't turn him until after they were married...
    Like Mike'sgirl, I hope they kill Coraline/Morgan off, but I know she recurs in a number of future episodes so it is not likely going to happen anytime soon.
    I found this week's episode creepy but good. The last scene, with Mick and Beth was all sorts of cheesy - Mick in some ill-fitting/distracting shirt, the fake sunrise, the cheesy dialogue... But I loved it!
    I know....pensive Mick, saying nothing, outlined by the coming sunrise...total cheese...but...sucker that I am...
    And excellent point about the possibility of human/vampire sex.

I found the Coraline storyline interesting. So far I'm really liking the show a lot.

As a Canadian with only a passing knowledge of the American legal system, I have a question. The girl who survived and was being stalked (can't remember her name) made some mention of the guy who killed her parents and ended up being executed (can't remember his name either) being turned down for parole. Would someone who is on death row ever go up for parole? It wouldn't really seem to be a logical progression of events. Or maybe I just heard that wrong.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread