+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonlight

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Moonlight

They're going to give us bits and pieces of his past in little tiny driblets to keep us coming back for more, I know them! We know he must have been taken care of when a new vampire by some more experienced vamp, I assume his wife, but maybe not if he was too upset with her.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2634109;
    But wasn't Angel's thing that the curse he was under didn't allow him to experience any moment of pure happiness? So when he felt that with Buffy he lost it and turned bad. Or am I remembering wrong? I don't think Mick would be under a similar impediment.
    That was Angel's curse for having a soul. I just always think of that whenever I think of Mick and Beth. I doubt he'd be under the same curse. They just haven't really addressed the whole relations thing.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2634402;
    That was Angel's curse for having a soul. I just always think of that whenever I think of Mick and Beth. I doubt he'd be under the same curse. They just haven't really addressed the whole relations thing.
    Right. Thanks canadian_angel.

Ooh...a spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mick's wife comes back in the seventh episode. And when I say come back I don't mean in flash back form....
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar

I thought, in reference to the human/vampire thing not working out, that it's obvious that she'll get old and die while he'll stay looking 30-ish. And yeah, the whole biting thing could be bad on Beth's part. But I don't know how biting and sex go together on this series, unlike other books I've read where it goes hand in hand. And oh yeah, that final scene and the kiss...what a great ending I'm totally loving this show!
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by texasgirl73;2635521;
    I thought, in reference to the human/vampire thing not working out, that it's obvious that she'll get old and die while he'll stay looking 30-ish. And yeah, the whole biting thing could be bad on Beth's part. But I don't know how biting and sex go together on this series, unlike other books I've read where it goes hand in hand. And oh yeah, that final scene and the kiss...what a great ending I'm totally loving this show!
    Ah yes, that could be what he meant... the longterm outlook...

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2635879;
    Ah yes, that could be what he meant... the longterm outlook...
    I watched the scene again and after Beth asks about "the sex thing" between humans and vampires, Mick says that it is not impossible, it's inadvisable. So I'm thinking he was just referring to the physical act. Though, of course, the idea of the long term, as mentioned by yourself and texasgirl above, seems to be a factor in Mick's thinking at other times.

CCL

Things I liked about last night's show:

- SexyBeth (cause it made me giggle), the shower scene (because it was hot) and the day after scene
    - Sad Josef at the end of the show (so cute)
    - That Mick's black coat has a pink lining

If vampires can't taste anything, why were Mick and Josef drinking some sort of alcohol at the end of the show?

I missed the pink lining!!! guess I was concentrating too much on Mick.

I enjoyed the show - always do. Sexy Beth was quite funny.

Mick is just toooooo cooool!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2645814;
    Things I liked about last night's show:

- SexyBeth (cause it made me giggle), the shower scene (because it was hot) and the day after scene
    - Sad Josef at the end of the show (so cute)
    - That Mick's black coat has a pink lining

If vampires can't taste anything, why were Mick and Josef drinking some sort of alcohol at the end of the show?
    Missed the pink lining, but will look for it in the future, agree with all the rest. I also wondered about the alcohol thing... does it give them a buzz?

Loved Josef having more of a role in tonight's episode. I didn't connect their drinking with the lack of taste, but caught the pink lining. I'm loving Mick more and more!
    I'm kind of torn between wanting Beth with Mick right now and wanting her to stay a little more true to her boyfriend. I really like him too! (Just not as much as Mick). He's a good guy and I don't want him out of the show.

+ Reply to Thread