+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonlight

Re: Moonlight

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy;2622202;
    I really think the actress is pretty. She was Isolde in Tristan and Isolde. I thought she was beautiful there too.
    I have always wanted to see that movie, maybe now I will. Thanks for the info.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar

I'm really loving this show as well. I like how they've changed up the whole vampire thing, where he can go out in sunlight for periods of time although it's obviously bad for him.
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

Teenage vampire angst for 200 years has got to suck. I'm kind of torn though between wanting Mick and Beth together now or waiting for a bigger payoff. I kind of like him helping others with the whole damsal in distress thing going on

CCL

At the end, after she kissed him and walked away, and he smiled and then they cut out...ah..... Such a sap.
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    Teenage vampire angst for 200 years has got to suck.
    At first I thought, based on the photo in his apartment, that he had been in high school plays with Cherish (because her parents had mentioned her acting and being in Our Town). I thought that that was what the photo was - a picture of some play. But, no...a perpetual teenager. You'd think after 200 years that he would have been able to handle it better, though. What was he doing for the other 199 years?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I thought that last nights episode was kind of corney but the end was great! I am a sucker for romance.

The preview to next weeks show look like it will be another good one. I can't wait.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

I wasn't crazy about the premise of last nights show - but liked the action and interaction.

then totally just melted at the end when mick smiled.
    I really look forward to this show each week.

Bite Me. please.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know, me, too, the smile. Ah, love. such a sucker for it. But what did he mean about human/vampire romance, usually ends badly?.... Her question is, can we actually have sex... he seems to be saying, the one usually ends in biting....before? after? And what does he mean by "usually"? And do you want to give up a normal life for a boyfriend who will never age? Or will the show end with a break up, a la Buffy?
    The teenage vamp...learning to "deal with it"... I don't know, do teenage boys learn to "deal with it", or do they just grow out of it?

The whole sex question thing seemed to take me back to the whole Angel/Angelus thing on Buffy. Don't ask me why, but I don't want to see Mick going all "Dick" on Beth. (Bahaha, bad pun for those who watch BB).

Ahhh, I love Mick, love his smile and there is almost a clumsy sort of charm about him. Yum!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2632935;
    I know, me, too, the smile. Ah, love. such a sucker for it. But what did he mean about human/vampire romance, usually ends badly?.... Her question is, can we actually have sex... he seems to be saying, the one usually ends in biting....before? after? And what does he mean by "usually"?
    I think the vampire would have to have a lot of control in order not to lose himself in the moment and start with the biting. Maybe I'm influenced by my reading of Twilight in this, however.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    The whole sex question thing seemed to take me back to the whole Angel/Angelus thing on Buffy. Don't ask me why, but I don't want to see Mick going all "Dick" on Beth. (Bahaha, bad pun for those who watch BB).
    But wasn't Angel's thing that the curse he was under didn't allow him to experience any moment of pure happiness? So when he felt that with Buffy he lost it and turned bad. Or am I remembering wrong? I don't think Mick would be under a similar impediment.

I did find it amusing when Beth went to the place where Josef and Rider (names?) were and they were totally staring at her far too intensely.

I'd like to know more about Mick's relationship with his wife. He was turned at 30 and has "lived" as a vampire for 85 years. He must have stayed with his wife for a good portion of that as she was still alive until she kidnapped Beth 18 or so years ago (and do we even know if she is truly dead?). What was the interim like? I hope they share more with us about that.

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2
    Bite Me. please.
    Indeed.
    Last edited by CCL; 10-28-2007 at 11:20 AM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread