+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonlight

Re: Moonlight

Well, the ending more than made up for the terrible beginning and average middle. I like that he admitted it early on.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2600950;
    Wow tonight's episode is bugging the heck out of me. This whole let's set up the good guy plot is so overplayed. Ugh.
    My thing is that here is Lee Jay staging it so it looked as if Mick put his head through a glass door and caught it on film making Mick look like the bad guy with a grudge. Why in the world would anyone go to the home of the person that did that to you??? I mean if some one assaulted you, had a grudge against you logically you would stay away not go to their home?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Yeah exactly. Even if he was so reformed and a changed man, why would he go to Mick's place. But of course it would only make "sense" so he could hurt himself.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Lee Jay's was trying to play it that he was so noble he was even willing to try to make amends with the man who put his head in a mirror.
    Not sure what he hoped to accomplish later though... he was clearly not going to get away with killing his "girlfriend"....there are too many people who knew--he'd have to kill all of them. So even if the vamp turned himself in, as soon as the girlfriend was dead/released the reporter would spill the beans.
    I liked the idea that modern film can capture the vampire! The implication was it had something to do with the silver in the process...and most mirrors used silver for a backing.... so that implies you could see a vamp in the bottom of an aluminum or copper pan for example, no?
    Clearly from the preview the reporter gets past her vampire hang ups.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2592583;
    Not a bad show. A little bit different, a little bit Angel, but not so completely Angel that that's all I think about when I see it. I hope it stays because the lead is great and I adore Jason Dohring!
    Reminds me of Angel in some ways too...I dont' think Angel was quite as "dark"....but this guy's friend on Moonlight can't come no where near the character "SPIKE" was...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I really like this show. Of course it helps that the lead is hot and has good chemistry with the blond reporter.

Just finished the second episode. So far, so good.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I like that the reporter was actually curious about Mick and wanting to know all about it. I thought that was good. It's also interesting to see the show's take on what being a vampire means and what you can/cannot do.

I prefer this vampire show over Blood Ties. I like Mik and that the show isn't totally gruesome.

Does anyone know why vampires are back in tv and movies?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2613486;
    Does anyone know why vampires are back in tv and movies?
    There was an article in yesterday's New York Times about the preponderance of supernatural shows on tv this year, including the ones starring vampires.
    Link: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/14/ar...ewanted=1&_r=1

They call Moonight boring. Have to disagree with them, personally.

I did find it interesting that they had the reporter find out about Mick's being a vampire so soon in the show. Usually they drag revealing that sort of information out, constantly teasing the audience that it is about to be revealed. I prefer it this way (at least for this show) as it would start to be unbelievable for Mick to be doing all these things and the reporter never catching on.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread