+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonlight

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Moonlight

Apparently this is back with a new episode tonight. Although I'm never sure what's on these days with the strike and the Sunday paper TV guide being completely off. But the daily paper thinks it's on, so I'm hoping. Followed by a new epi of Numbers.

So, she's human until she gets "killed" and then the infection turns her back to a vampire? I don't really get it.
    Joseph's love was sweetly sad. Loved seeing that side of him.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2721402;
    So, she's human until she gets "killed" and then the infection turns her back to a vampire? I don't really get it.
    Joseph's love was sweetly sad. Loved seeing that side of him.
    Totally agree...reminded me of why he had so many fans on Veronica Mars.

Did Mick take a vial of his ex's blood? For testing? To figure out how to become human? It did look as if she were only human until she died and then reverted to vampire...a sort of best of both worlds thing...except of course normally as a human you'd age, so then instead of being a glamorous vampire you might be a vampire in a walker....
    Felt sad for Beth's ex... as we've said, they've played him as a good guy, so you hate seeing him get kicked like that. But it really isn't fair for Beth to keep him dangling, she so clearly prefers Mick.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2722490;
    Did Mick take a vial of his ex's blood? For testing?
    Yes. There will be more on that in a future episode. I believe there are two episodes left that have been filmed, both of which will be shown in January.
    Is Coraline back to vampire status? It seemed like her fanging out was kind of imaginary in that she immediately went back to normal in the next frame. Sort of like an out of body experience. But then she absconded from the hospital and I would think that was because she was back to vamp status. I guess we'll find out more in the future.
    I liked that the episode focused on Josef's story. He's an interesting character. And finding out what happened to his human love throws a wrench into the whole idea that Beth could one day be turned into a vampire and live vampily ever after with Mick. Not that it still couldn't happen, but it shows that the process is not always foolproof (not to mention the other considerations).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I thought that episode was the best so far. There were a couple of things that happened but never mentioned again. Like when Mick took Coraline's blood, last we saw was when he put it in his coat pocket. Interesting....
    One thing that I am still confused on was a quick scene where there were 2(?) cops killed in the cop car and a shot of a shadowy figure. Was that Coraline?
    I loved the end when Mick was all happy and just let loose. I wish that Beth would of went along with it. Oh well, can't wait until January. Hopefully the writers strike will me over by then!!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by taracran;2723575;
    I thought that episode was the best so far. There were a couple of things that happened but never mentioned again. Like when Mick took Coraline's blood, last we saw was when he put it in his coat pocket. Interesting....
    One thing that I am still confused on was a quick scene where there were 2(?) cops killed in the cop car and a shot of a shadowy figure. Was that Coraline?
    I loved the end when Mick was all happy and just let loose. I wish that Beth would of went along with it. Oh well, can't wait until January. Hopefully the writers strike will me over by then!!
    They were the cops who were carrying off the trained assassin hired by the dad of Josef's girlfriend. Remember Mick warned them he's really dangerous and the cop said, we're trained professionals? (And I thought, so is the assassin!) The next thing you see the assassin is skipping out of the patrol car leaving the dead cops behind and is off to track down Josef again by following his friends. Or at least that's what I think I saw! I actually saw the last half of the show first, so it made it easier to catch the foreshadowing, as it were.

ETA Does anyone know when this show returns? I'll be out of TV contact for a while in Jan., don't want to miss the last couple of episodes.

There's at least one more episode and most likely two. The two airdates I have seen so far are Jan 4 for the first episode and January 11 for the second. I don't know how likely they are to stay the same, but at least it's an idea.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2723720;
    There's at least one more episode and most likely two. The two airdates I have seen so far are Jan 4 for the first episode and January 11 for the second. I don't know how likely they are to stay the same, but at least it's an idea.
    Drat! I'm not back til after both of those. What are the odds of not losing power and programming at some point between now and then....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2723667;
    They were the cops who were carrying off the trained assassin hired by the dad of Josef's girlfriend. Remember Mick warned them he's really dangerous and the cop said, we're trained professionals? (And I thought, so is the assassin!) The next thing you see the assassin is skipping out of the patrol car leaving the dead cops behind and is off to track down Josef again by following his friends. Or at least that's what I think I saw! I actually saw the last half of the show first, so it made it easier to catch the foreshadowing, as it were.

ETA Does anyone know when this show returns? I'll be out of TV contact for a while in Jan., don't want to miss the last couple of episodes.

Thank you so much, I guess I missed all of that!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2723875;
    Drat! I'm not back til after both of those. What are the odds of not losing power and programming at some point between now and then....

Depends on the weather . Hopefully it'll work. I don't know if they air moonlight on the CBS website?

+ Reply to Thread