+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Big Shots on ABC

Re: Big Shots on ABC

I really like this show but I think it moves way to fast. Terrance and his wives and the baby issue, Duncan and all of his rallying to keep his job, then losing it, having a son thats not his, getting his job back, thinking Brody is this awesome man totally commited to his wife, then he cheats, getting to see Janelle too soon, the death of a really good secondary character. Even as boring as James story is it has moved fast.
    I love it but its a new shock every 5mins. I can't sink my teeth into a new story line before its over and they're on a new one. I feel wiped out after watching. And this is only the first season. I don't what more they can get into without being totally unbelieveable. I do know I hope to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2771368;
    He's the suspect, but he hasn't been caught yet.
    OK, I missed a couple of shows. What was going on then with him and Duncan talking at a table? I thought that was in a mental hospital?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2772576;
    OK, I missed a couple of shows. What was going on then with him and Duncan talking at a table? I thought that was in a mental hospital?
    It was in a mental hospital but it was before the murder took place. He had broken into Duncan's house,drank alcohol & took some pills & Duncan found him passed out on the floor.
    Once he got out of the hospital he ended up in the psych ward, which is where the scene took place you are talking about.

Ahhh, OK, thanks razorbacker. So he's on the loose and still thinks Duncan is his Dad, then? That plotline is a bit too silly for my liking.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

So what's the verdict on this show? Has it been cancelled?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789