+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Big Shots on ABC

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Big Shots on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2590834;
    I have never liked Dylan McDermott - I thought he was a self-righteous, smug bastard on The Practice (sorry Broadway ) but I like him as a comical cad.
    omg, I'm dying over here. I had mad love for Dylan McDermott on The Practice ... Bobby Donnelly... {swoon}
    oh we're talkin MAD L-O-V-E for him! LOL LOL LOL

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;2590954;
    omg, I'm dying over here. I had mad love for Dylan McDermott on The Practice ... Bobby Donnelly... {swoon}
    oh we're talkin MAD L-O-V-E for him! LOL LOL LOL
    Me too, when I first saw the previews for Big Shots, I knew I was going to watch it, just for him

Michael Vartan is Michael Vartan....... gorgeous, sensitive, gorgeous, sensitive.... gorgeous...
    This is my one and only reason that I will keep watching the show

It was an okay premiere, but I really hope that the story lines become tighter.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I thought the show was meh, kind of like a male "Desperate Housewives" (only less entertaining). Hey, men are the new women, apparently... But, I, too, have a bit of a crush on Michael Vartan . He's no Kyle Chandler but I still like looking at him. I thought that the actress they cast as his cheating wife was very plain looking, though, and I didn't buy that she had all these gorgeous (Vartan) and powerful men (his now dead boss) in love with her. Didn't buy it.

I also thought there is no way that Dylan McDermott's character would be dumb enough to leave his BUSINESS card for the tranny hooker. Uh, hello?! If anything, he'd give a cell phone or pager #.

Did you guys hear that (in real life) Dylan McDermott and his gorgeous wife separated? That makes me sad. I thought they were such a lovely couple...

I liked it. There aren't a lot of shows on with male eye candy so that was sort of nice. Dylan has some beautiful eyes and there is just something quietly sexy about Michael. I don't care for shows like Desperate Housewives that are mostly about angst and drama and I like that this show has light moments, hope it stays that way or I will lose interest. Curious to find out how they spin the tranny story so he keeps his company.

Plus the character (don't really know the names yet) that Michael plays? I want to see where he and his co-worker end up because there was something interesting there.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2590834;
    The other two actors I've never seen before, but I enjoyed them both, particularly Karl.
    You've never seen Michael Vartan before??? AJane... have you never seen Alias? You've never experienced the mushy fun that is Never Been Kissed??? Oh, AJane... I could forgive you your backwards Dylan McDermott love, but you absolutely MUST go out and experience some Michael Vartan!

And we do share the Christopher Titus love.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2591382;
    You've never seen Michael Vartan before??? AJane... have you never seen Alias? You've never experienced the mushy fun that is Never Been Kissed??? Oh, AJane... I could forgive you your backwards Dylan McDermott love, but you absolutely MUST go out and experience some Michael Vartan!

And we do share the Christopher Titus love.
    I love me some Michael Vartan!! I would watch this show just because of him!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2591276;
    Did you guys hear that (in real life) Dylan McDermott and his gorgeous wife separated? That makes me sad. I thought they were such a lovely couple...
    Link Here

Dylan McDermott and His Wife Separate
    THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 27, 2007 07:25 PM EDT

Dylan McDermott and his wife of nearly 12 years, actress Shiva Rose, have separated, his rep confirms to PEOPLE.

McDermott, 45, and Rose, 38, have been married since 1995 and have two daughters, 11-year-old Collette and 2-year-old Charlotte.

In a 2001 interview with Diane Sawyer, McDermott says he saw Shiva in a coffee shop and was instantly smitten. "I was in love with her right away," he said. "For her, it was a little longer, you know, a couple of years. But for me, it was right away. I guess it was grace."

McDermott, who played defense attorney Bobby Donnell on The Practice, is back on primetime in the new ABC drama Big Shots alongside Michael Vartan, Joshua Molina and Christopher Titus.

Rose recently starred in the romantic comedy David and Layla opposite David Moscow.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2591382;
    you absolutely MUST go out and experience some Michael Vartan!
    Um...I'd like to experience Michael Vartan...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Laugh all you want but(despite my avatar) i used to obsess Vartan while i was an intern a few years ago. naturally, the woman who was kind enough to share her office with me would hear all about it. Of course, she'd no idea who he was, but i knew him as the hottie on Alias.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread