+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Sexy Money

Dirty Sexy Money

Did anyone else catch the premier of this show tonight? It's one of the very few new shows who's ads intrigued me enough to check it out.

I really like Donald Sutherland in his mature roles now. He's aged rather well considering the wild life he had in his younger days. I'm liking this show so far.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Re: Dirty Sexy Money

I turned it off after the first 20 minutes. Not my style at all.

I'm liking it so far, which is odd, since this type of show usually isn't my style, either. And knowing me, I'll probably end up not watching after a few episodes. But for now, they caught my interest... mostly because I just enjoy watching Donald Sutherland, Jill Clayburgh, and Blair Underwood.

But we shall see what it turns into.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I don't know if it's a show I'll go out of my way to watch or whether I'll simply watch it if I'm not doing anything else. But I liked it. Enough to give it another go.

This show is a keeper for me, as long as it is on the air. I really enjoyed it. Someone told me that it was like Dynasty, but I have never seen that show.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2588517;
    This show is a keeper for me, as long as it is on the air. I really enjoyed it. Someone told me that it was like Dynasty, but I have never seen that show.
    It's been a long long time since I watched Dynasty, but I suppose I could see where some comparisons could be made... at least regarding the first couple of seasons of Dynasty.

I keep wishing and hoping a new Falcon Crest type quality night time show will emerge, but I doubt I'll see that again, and certainly there'll never be another Angela Channing as played by Jane Wyman.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Blair Underwood was on? I missed him! I watched by accident about half way into the show and really enjoyed it. I'll try to watch it online and then hopefully will remember to tune in next week.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I absolutely enjoyed this show! Hoping it stays around. There is just so much going on!! Can't help but wonder if the married AG sleeping with the "tranny" is loosely based on former Gov. Jim McGreevey's story. And the preacher man with the collar who has been left with the out of wedlock son that he has to explain to his wife!!! Soap Opera Central!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The preacherman is the only character I really intensely didn't like upon first viewing. I'm sure that's his role and his part, but still, he bothered me.

Very well done. There are some interesting story arcs to follow and a cast that includes Donald Sutherland and Jill Clayburgh! I'll be watching.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast