+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Sexy Money

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Dirty Sexy Money

The "Venus Butterfly" was on LA LAW... Anne Kelsey and Stuart Markowitz (the two characters were played by real-life couple Jill Eikenberry and Michael Tucker).

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;2611477;
    The "Venus Butterfly" was on LA LAW... Anne Kelsey and Stuart Markowitz (the two characters were played by real-life couple Jill Eikenberry and Michael Tucker).
    Right!! Thank you!! Couldn't think of it to save my life!

This show has also caught my attention and I hope I don't lose it. I'm definitely rooting for the lawyer to figure out what happened to his Dad. The goings on of the family are just hilarious.

I must say I LOVED that they had lions in their photo shoot!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2613483;
    I must say I LOVED that they had lions in their photo shoot!
    My family is so lame! All we ever had in our family photos were . . . uhhh . . . family.

Then again, our money wasn't dirty. Or sexy. Or even that much money.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I so knew it was coming, but I'm still kind of wishing they would have let us in on who isn't a 100% Darling. I have my guesses, but heck, it could be any of them.

I really hope it's not Karen who is Dutch's daughter. The only way that could work for me is if Nick's mother had her own affair and he is not really Dutch's son.

I'll spoiler my guess
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I think one of the twins isn't Tripps. I'd guess Jeremy is Nick's half brother. That would be an interesting story because it really could be possible for a woman to have twins by two different men. And they obviously aren't identical. Plus, Tripp didn't seem freaked out like I'd hope he'd be if it was Karen, unless he doesn't know that Nick and Karen actually slept together.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 10-18-2007 at 08:03 AM.

Tripp was making odd facial expressions while talking to Nick at the end. Something very strange was going on.

So Natalie is pregnant and Brother Twin finally stood up to wicked spoiled Sister Twin. Long time coming. I still think that Lisa (?) will eventually fall prey to the dark side and become as vapid and money grubbing as the rest of them. There are hints that this will eventually happen, she's being seduced by the money and the lifestyle.

My own spoilered guess.....

Click to see Spoiler:
    Alright, Tripp didn't seem all that upset but Tish really was. Also Tripp was looking very oddly at Nick. So either Nick is Tish's son OR its the good priest Brian. I think anybody else Tripp would have been beside himself. Patrick, Karen, or the twins would upset him too much. He doesn't seem as close to Brian. AND wouldn't that be a heck of a storyline? Brian HATES Nick and then it comes out that he is is half brother?

Good speculations. I just don't really know who it could be. They kept emphasizing "ONE" of the siblings so I thought maybe not the twins, but who the heck knows what that really meant. I want to know though and I hope they don't drag it out all season.

I wasn't expecting to like this show so much. I tuned in because I like Peter Krause, and got hooked! I really like it!

LG.

I kept thinking the non-Tripp Darling would be Karen just because she and Peter Kraus had had a thing together, and that's perfectly yucky. Of course Brian would make for good drama too because of how much Brian hates him (for no reason).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread