+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Sexy Money

Re: Dirty Sexy Money

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2600288;
    who else thinks Juliet will have an absolute meltdown (with Jeremy bearing the brunt of it) when she sees the "family pictures" with her clone taking her place and nobody missing her at all.
    Oh, I do, I do!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2599059;
    Hey guys, I missed it about WHY Juliet hated that girl in the penthouse hotel suite. Why was Jeremy supposed to say away from her? I took it that Juliet and that girl once were friends, but no longer...but I didn't get why.

The actress that plays Juliet (Samaire Armstrong?)--she used to played Ari's secretary on "Entourage," didn't she?
    Yup, she also played Anna (Seth's girlfriend) on the first season of The OC.

Oh, and I agree with everyone about Sutherland's acting in this. He's outstanding. I think he had to know about the affair before though. The way Tish acted going into the funeral in the first episode. It was pretty obvious.

Does anyone else find the transexual attractive ? I have to say, he/she is pretty.

I felt bad for Tripp when the combination turned out to be his wife's birthday. Since Nick's dad worked for the Darlings, there has to be a connection between them and the guy in the briefcase.

I also loved that the ring tones changed. The one that is engaged is now the Wedding March. I hope that is something that keeps happening.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You CAN do this to your own phone, you know!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2600803;
    Does anyone else find the transexual attractive ? I have to say, he/she is pretty.
    She is an actual transexual (I thought she was a genetic woman with a low voice). Kirsten has a profile on her in her column.

I love this show - it is wonderfully irreverent and portrays really really rich people as overgrown, over enabled children with no moral compass or common sense.

I just want to know - are any of them the lawyer's brothers or sisters (since his dad had an affair with Trish for 40 years). What if the older sister and the lawyer had an affair and are actually 1/2 siblings.

Great show - I love it!

Loved Trip's aka Donald's nod to his native land!! Saskatchewan and moose hunting. That definitely made me chuckle!

Another very solid episode. At first though, I was sure the sex tape was of Jeremy and his sister's nemesis.

I enjoyed it tonight, too. I'm liking several of the relationships that are showing good foundations, even if some end up being a bit in need of therapy. Like the twins, for instance... and I continue to like the Sutherland/Clayburgh relationship.

Interesting setup tonight for the show's recurring character which will be played by Blair Underwood. I have a feeling that character is going to be a good one.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2600909;
    You CAN do this to your own phone, you know!
    If you want to pay the money to download all the songs My life isn't a soap opera and is not being aired on tv, so I don't really see benefits of it, especially to my pocket book. Great hook for the show though. Another brilliant episode tonight.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I love this show (I know, I say that after every episode )!! Just when I'm fully convinced Tripp was a good guy along comes that twist at the end...But you know, if Blair's character were totally a good guy, wouldn't he have said he had the tape before Nick went and told Tripp about Karen? I mean, he did keep it long enough to make them all think it was going to be posted. And oh the hypocrisy of Brian, all his spouting about truth and honesty in his house

+ Reply to Thread