+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Sexy Money

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Dirty Sexy Money

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2593267;
    But then I have WAY more things being recorded than I can possibly watch!
    Wow, I'm so the opposite right now. I have only a handful to timers (Dexter, Heroes, Damages, DSM, Big Shots, my favorite soap and a couple of home improvement type shows)

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

PK I'm with you! I end up having to delete things because I just run out of time to watch it all. But then winter comes and I have almost nothing to watch, lol.

I'm glad to have a drama that I like because sometimes watching nothing but reality shows can get a bit overwhelming.

I think this is the better looking Baldwin.. by the way.. lol.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Glad to see a primetime soap opera!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Crap, I missed it!!!!!!!!!

I finally got around to watching DSM this weekend, and I am so glad I did...I almost deleted it because like you PK and Harmony, I figured I had too much to watch. This is definately a keeper! There was a lot going on, but it was easy to keep up with. And I loved the ring tones for each character!! It was fun figuring out who was calling before you knew for sure. Definately good and soapy, with just the right amount of cheese. But unlike Dynasty's Velveeta, I'd say this was a good camembert

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2593816;
    I finally got around to watching DSM this weekend, and I am so glad I did...I almost deleted it because like you PK and Harmony, I figured I had too much to watch. This is definately a keeper! There was a lot going on, but it was easy to keep up with. And I loved the ring tones for each character!! It was fun figuring out who was calling before you knew for sure. Definately good and soapy, with just the right amount of cheese. But unlike Dynasty's Velveeta, I'd say this was a good camembert
    Well put, Katydyd! I watched the opener just out of curiousity and now I'm sorry I did, as I'd like to keep on watching. BUT I just cannot tape any more!!!!!!!!! I've got tons of unwatched stuff....already several hours worth from just last week... I've got to cut myself off before my S.O. completely blows a fuse and/or I become permanently attached to my remote, whichever comes first. So hope you guys will give updates. Then when one of my other faves dies maybe I can jump back in....

I'd taped and watched last night - TERRIFIC!!! I also was hesitant to tape it and add to the pile I've yet to watch, but it was worth it. Great cast, twisted / weird / funny plot, interesting and perverse characters - what's not to like.

Premium Member

Between my DVR, VCR and watching shows live, I'm barely finding time to keep up with all the shows this season - so I didn't record it. However, I did find time to realize it was available for viewing on the ABC website, so I was able to catch it, after all. So not what I was expecting - but pretty fun for a series premiere! Can't imagine how crazy this show will get in future episodes, hehe. Now, let's hope ABC keeps posting the episodes online and of course, that the show doesn't get dropped.

Another good episode. Not sure if it was as good as the premiere, but it was very good. I love the mix of drama, witty banter, and more drama. The family isn't a "feel good" family, but you still want to know more about them.

I'm enjoying the sublety of the emotions and loyalties between the the Sutherland husband character and the Clayburgh wife character. She had an affair for 40 years, and still loved her husband. It seems that Tripp knew about the affair, but doesn't want her to know he knows because he knows it would hurt her to know she hurt him. And he had a chance to say something to her about it tonight, and he didn't, he gracefully let her off the hook by not letting her know he knew when she was expecting to hear it. There may be much more to it than this as the show progresses, but it's an oddly sweet love they seem to have for each other.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread