+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Dirty Sexy Money

FORT Regular

Re: Dirty Sexy Money

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3210544;
    I do have some issues, such as why Lisa would be at all attracted to Jeremy. I wouldn't think he could hold her interest for a moment. There are better and more believalbe choices for her in that line.
    Jeremy is very charming. He pays Lisa a lot of attention and flatters her. Jeremy's laidback and brings out Lisa's playful and spontaneous side.

I love Jeremy and Lisa together.

I was wondering . . . sure, Simon said "We've got her" after Karen gives him back the vial and says that she's falling for him, but really, who has who - since at the end we see her giving Trip the crystal swan . . .

I just think that she is playing Simon as much as he is playing her, but I can't figure out why she took the crystal swan and what significance it has for Tripp to now have it.

It could be that she really is falling for him and felt that she needed to give her dad "something" - and since she wouldn't give him the vial of super-fuel, gives him the swan hoping he will think its something and not clue in on the fact that Karen is head over heels for Simon and won't rat him out to daddy.

Any thoughts?
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I have no idea why she gave her dad the swan either---Simon said it was kind of the first "thing" he bought, if I remember correctly--something beautiful he could buy...but otherwise it didn't seem to be that important.

Quote Originally Posted by nea1982;3212101;
    Jeremy is very charming. He pays Lisa a lot of attention and flatters her. Jeremy's laidback and brings out Lisa's playful and spontaneous side.

I love Jeremy and Lisa together.
    I do see your point. Jeremy can be charming and immensely flattering. He just seems too immature to appeal to me, but then I'm not Lisa.

At any rate, I did see an interview with Peter Krause where he said that both Nick and Lisa will have outside entanglements this season and for Nick, it may be with more than just Karen. As long as they keep up the outstanding storytelling and excellent performances, I'll be watching.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Premium Member

What happened to the other twin, never see her anymore, did they say what happened to her?

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3213399;
    I have no idea why she gave her dad the swan either---Simon said it was kind of the first "thing" he bought, if I remember correctly--something beautiful he could buy...but otherwise it didn't seem to be that important.
    Didn' Trip have sometthing to do with Simons parents? I can't recall anymore.. maybe it has something to do with that.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3214449;
    What happened to the other twin, never see her anymore, did they say what happened to her?
    I asked that question too. See post #131.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3215912;
    I asked that question too. See post #131.
    Karen also mentioned on the show that she was "on some island somewhere" when talking to Simon
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

It's funny or interesting how on all the previews for this past episode about who would inheret the company.. Juliette was noticeably absent.

I didn't think anything of it since she isnt on the show this season.. and when she was on, she wasn't the brightest bulb..

+ Reply to Thread