+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Sexy Money

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Re: Dirty Sexy Money

Oh my goodness! Tripp basically pimped out Karen to Simon?!!! Just when I was feel all warm and fuzzy about his nice talk with Brian... That's just gross!

The little girl that plays Kiki--she was way overacting tonight and annoyed me.

Peter Krause--always liked him but he's looking a bit jowely these days... I don't like that he seems to be jealous about Karen... Is he going to try to have another baby with his wife 'cause he really wants to, or he's hoping that will make him less likely to think about Karen in that way?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I vote that it's about Karen. Too much of a coincidence of when he brought the subject up........and I'm of the school of thought..."there are no coincidences!" I don't think he could be anymore obvious.

And, apparently, Tripp pimped out his daughter with her permission.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't think Nick's actions have anything to do with Karen, nor do I think he was jealous. I think him telling Simon to stay away from her was just him being protective because he did once love her and he doesn't like seeing her hurt (He didn't know that she was crying the night before because she felt bad for playing him as we come to find out) and knows how ruthless Simon can be. That's just my take on things though, if he does have feelings for Karen then his marriage is doomed and no child is going to save that.

The Brian and Trip chat was so sweet.

I think he is feeling a weakness, where Karen is concerned, and is hoping that he can be distracted by having a baby to get (he thinks) back on "the married track". I don't think his feelings are altruistic, at all. I think he's worried, and so is his wife.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I loved the way Lisa handled Jeremy's kiss.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

A friend of mine was wondering when (or if) this show is coming back? It hasn't been cancelled already, has it?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Send your friend this link, from Feb. 6, 2008.

Ausiello on Dirty Sexy Money

Question: Do you know when the remaining three episodes of Dirty Sexy Money will be airing? — Kristi
    Ausiello: It's looking like September, unfortunately. Although ABC isn't talking, my Sexy spies tell me that the Alphabet net will likely order 13 episodes of DSM for the fall, with the three unaired hours from this season kicking off that run. Sort of like what ABC did with Men in Trees, only without the schizophrenic scheduling. I hope.

Do you know when the remaining three episodes of Dirty - Ask Ausiello | TVGuide.com

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2798950;
    A friend of mine was wondering when (or if) this show is coming back? It hasn't been cancelled already, has it?
    I read a couple of days ago that they have renewed for next season.

Anybody here still watching this? I must have missed the last 3 unaired shows from last season, because last night I was really confused. No Juliette??? I had trouble keeping up with all of the plot twists! Do you think they will bring back Carmelita? And what's with Lucy Liu's character? I liked it better when "the twins" and their escapades were a major part of the storyline!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

As far as I know.. juliette was going to be cut down.. way down because of 'personal issues' that ended Samaire Armstrong up in rehab. She will be guest from time to time.. series creator Craig Wright said he expected her to just show up when it was fun for her then he would be sending her off on new adventures.

I watched last night.. and i liked the show but the big issue I had was.. Justin didn't look as hot as he did last season. Come to think about it.. Karen looked more strung out than last season.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread