+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Sexy Money

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Dirty Sexy Money

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2696180;
    How great would it be if Blair Underwood's character was Tripp's son??? That would make my day!!!!
    Wow! I wonder if that's where all this is going???? Great idea!

LG.

that wasn't what was tested, though, as I thought that Tripp had specifically ordered paternity tests of "his" five kids with his wife (Patrick, Brian, Karen, and the Twins), and my recollection was that the results were that one of the five was not his biological child. When you do paternity testing, you need DNA from the "father" and the child (and it helps to have the mother's too), and the family doctor that they consulted (I seem to recall he had delivered all of the Darling babies) would have this information. Why would this same doctor have any information about Simon Elder? Doesn't make sense to reveal something like that at this point, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it come up later after appropriate plot build-up.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I didn't mention the Simon idea in relationship to Tripp's children with his wife. Furthest thing from my imagination. I don't take these shows too seriously...I prefer to allow my imagination to play!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

LG.

Last night's episode was sad. Brian and Brian Jr. saying goodbye before he goes to Brazil - I was crying. Of course I'm a basketcase generally.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2697655;
    Last night's episode was sad. Brian and Brian Jr. saying goodbye before he goes to Brazil - I was crying. Of course I'm a basketcase generally.
    Yeah, that was very sad...

I love the Brian character. He's so odd... I thought it was actually sweet the way he and Nick talked at the church... It's obviously not going to be a case of "come here, brother!" right away... but it will definitely be an interesting relationship!

And did my eyes deceive me or did the previews show Jeremy kissing Nick's wife (Lisa?) next week? What's up with that?

Jeremy is an odd looking guy to me. Maybe it's just too much eyeliner or makeup, but he reminds me of Robert Smith of the Cure in his younger days...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yes, yes, yes...we did see Jeremy kissing Nick's wife!!! The way he keeps running to her for advice, that's not super-surprising. Let's hope he's just having a daydream....but I doubt that he is.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thoroughly loved last night's episode. It was a lot less gimmicky than previous episodes. Brian not being Tripp's didn't come as a huge surprise. But it was interesting watching it unfold.
    I so wish Brian Jr didn't have to go. I much prefer him with Brian than that woman!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

LOVED last night's episode. Brian is my favorite character... then Nick... and then... and then..... I just love the show period I've given up on a lot of other new shows but look forward to DSM every Wed night

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Add me to the loving this show. And I hope Brian Jr. comes back soon. He is the only thing that gives Brian Sr. any humanity and their scenes together are sweet without diminishing Brian Sr.s twistedness. Well written characters on this show. Not a week one in the bunch.

Wonder if the Jeremy kiss will turn up as Lisa's tit for tat of Nick's kiss with Karen?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Peter(?) Strauss seemed like a fine selection to be Dutch to me, both because he looks so similar to Brian and because he's always struck me as slimy since being introduced to him on Rich Man/Poor Man. He must have done superior work on that mini-series for me to still loath his sight so much.

I'd wondered for some time whether Nick's entangled relationship with the Darling's was going to be the death of his marriage. I wouldn't be too perturbed if it were were it not for him and his wife having a child. I never expected that it might be HER cheating that might be the catalyst though. Considering her ongoing verbal stance against the Darling's, it comes as a surprise that she is allowing an amoral Jeremy to cozy up to he close enough for kisses (or more).

+ Reply to Thread