+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Sexy Money

Re: Dirty Sexy Money

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2682262;
    I heard last night it got picked up for a second season! I hope that is true, and they weren't just considering "after the strike" as a second season. Is it too soon to have that info out yet?
    They have also added Lolita Davidovich to the cast as a recurring love interest for Trip Darling.

So next week looks like the big week. Next week looks like we'll finally find out once and for all who's not Tripp's.

I missed the first little bit of DSM because I was fighting with working on a project . It doesn't look like anything important happened though. I really don't like the level of manipulation for Nick's heart, but that's minor to everything else.

Loved when Ellen shot her husband and they made it into a hunting accident .

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Good ol' Dick Cheney-inspired storyline!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

What happened in the last 10 minutes or so (after Patrick's wife shot him with the hunting rifle)?

Honestly, I can't remember much beyond Nick telling the press a family friend shot Patrick. Then said family friend receiving a healthy "reward" for agreeing to the story.
    Oh and Nick calling his wife and them making up.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2687440;
    Loved when Ellen shot her husband and they made it into a hunting accident .
    That was about the only good part. The episode was feeling to me as if it were written by junior high-aged girls. The whole "sit-down" was preposterous, and the older woman manipulating the wife on behalf of her daughter, and then the wife falling for it hook line and sinker, was straight out of junior high. I would think that educated, successful adults would be able to handle themselves in an intelligent and mature manner - or if not, then write it funny. It is not making me care to watch these people, which is disappointing since I hoped I'd like this show for the long haul.

You know this show is losing a little something with me. I don't know what it is or why but its feeling more and more forced. I have to agree with Harvest that its beginning to feel like junior high girls are writing it.

The so-called twist where Aldridge (spelling?) turned out to have a vendetta against the Darlings just seemed so forced as did the majority of the stories. The only one that felt vaguely nature was the Jeremy wanting the girl to believe he was an average Joe (although I'm already thinking she's a gold digger and is playing him).

Anyways, they need to get back to what they lost and stop trying so hard with contrived plot twists. I watch this show for the interactions between all the characters, they don't need to keep trying to add shocking twists.

This week we find out who is not Tripp's child and it's not
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Karen or the twins who are not his according to Ausiello at tvguide.com.

I agree with you Harmony2000. Tripp's reveal of his and Aldridge's former relationship was too easy and Nick's wife fell apart way too easily when Mrs. Darling apologized on her daughter's behalf for the kiss...I was sitting there thinking there is no way she's going to fall for this?! She knows they are manipulative so why wasn't she suspicious of the information...again too easy.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

How great would it be if Blair Underwood's character was Tripp's son??? That would make my day!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread