+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 82 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

Re: Private Practice

I like this program. It appears both more adult and centered than Greys Anatomy, and there aren't any characters I detest (so far).

Wow, loved tonight's. There was just something so great about tonight's episode overall. I don't think one thing stuck out in particular or that particular scenes on their own were outstanding but the episode overall was excellent.

Grey's are you watching?! This is what you used to be (in terms of quality).

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Didn't even watch tonight, i Gossiped instead.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

I LOVED the storyline with the police officer's wife. It was done just beautifully. It is one of those unnatural things of life for a woman to have to face child birth without the man she loves who she was having the baby with, and they depicted that lonliness - and the way it all finally hit her at that moment - incredibly well.

I could have done without the hostage crisis. I know it was needed to set Sam and Naomi up for the end, but it was not as dramatic and moving as the other stories. To combine it at the emotional platuea with the other child birth scene just felt like they considered that storyline to be equally emotional, and it wasn't for me.

I LOVED the way they did the ending - having the couples reversed at each other's houses all broken hearted and feeling rejected for multiple different reasons. The cop better come back to find Addison next episode!

I also have to applaud them for the way they brought Sam and Naomi together. The minute it happened you realized you could have seen it coming, but they did not make it such an obvious "the divorced couple is getting back together" kind ofthing. They also did it in such a way that they're NOT necessarily getting back together. The attraction and bond is still there, but they're also smart enough to know that the differences that split them up are still there as well.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2669335;
    I LOVED the storyline with the police officer's wife. It was done just beautifully. It is one of those unnatural things of life for a woman to have to face child birth without the man she loves who she was having the baby with, and they depicted that lonliness - and the way it all finally hit her at that moment - incredibly well.
    This was my favorite part of the show. The whole show was fantastic, but the way this one grabbed ahold of you, was amazing. When she started to break down, I started crying. I felt so bad for her. Loved the way Addison got in there with her and held her tight so she knew she wasn't alone.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I hope David Sutcliffe sticks around for a while or comes back soon. I think he's a great distraction for Addison for a while. I don't think her and Pete are right yet to get together. They need to wait a little more.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I just caught the very end... could someone tell me what the friends with benefits thing was? The therapist wanted "benefits" with her male friend and he passed? Or vice versa?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2672852;
    I just caught the very end... could someone tell me what the friends with benefits thing was? The therapist wanted "benefits" with her male friend and he passed? Or vice versa?
    She proposed a friends with benefits agreement with him, and he eagerly agreed (since we know from a few episodes ago that he's got a thing for her). She was feeling all liberated at the idea of sex with no feelings. They agreed that he'd come over that night for their new arrangement to begin. He got there, it was akward, she said it was time for them to both undress, she did, he did a little more slowly, and when she was fully undressed and he wasn't quite, he realized he could not go through with it. She told him to leave, and they were both left feeling stupid and akward.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2672867;
    She proposed a friends with benefits agreement with him, and he eagerly agreed (since we know from a few episodes ago that he's got a thing for her). She was feeling all liberated at the idea of sex with no feelings. They agreed that he'd come over that night for their new arrangement to begin. He got there, it was akward, she said it was time for them to both undress, she did, he did a little more slowly, and when she was fully undressed and he wasn't quite, he realized he could not go through with it. She told him to leave, and they were both left feeling stupid and akward.
    Thanks, Veruka!---I suspected it was that, even though I only can watch this now and again. Have we learned why she is not interested? She's just blind, or did they have a thing in the past and she can't get past the ending? And does she know WHY he can't go through with it?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2672879;
    Thanks, Veruka!---I suspected it was that, even though I only can watch this now and again. Have we learned why she is not interested? She's just blind, or did they have a thing in the past and she can't get past the ending? And does she know WHY he can't go through with it?
    She is very hung up on her ex, which is probably part of it. He's also never gotten up the courage to tell her how he feels. So in many ways, she's probably so invested in their friendship that she's oblivious to his feeling anything more.

+ Reply to Thread