+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

Re: Private Practice

Loved Dell last night. Such a vulnerable moment for him and I love the way he pretty much takes care of everything in the mornings before anyone gets there. He does it without many people noticing too and without wanting to get praise for it.
    I like how in the past few episodes there's been at least one scene with the entire group together just relaxing.

FORT Fogey

I'm starting to get a bit of an LA Law feel from the show, especially the way they discuss the patients coming in that day as a means of setting up those storylines. I think its great that Shonda had the courage to mold this show off of different TV dramas rather than feeling like it had to follow the mold of Grey's just because its a spinoff.

I thought last night's show was another excellent offering (why did Shonda get so far off course with Grey's? The story telling is sooooo much better on Private Practice). Anyways, I am really liking Dell. I loved how he so matter-of-factly revealed how he knew the girl was being abused (although I would have preferred him simply saying it was because of his keen powers of observation.. take that doubting Sam and Addison!)

I'm also really liking how they pretty much start the show with them all sitting together and end it with them all together. I hope this continues since to me it brings a certain synergy to whole episode.

LOVED the ending where she walked away from Pete (not sure I'm excited about the hook up next week since I rather love the tension and the dance).

Finally... what did Sam say to Pete at the end? Something like "Now you're in it? Or winning it?" I didn't catch it no matter how many times I replayed it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2642655;

LOVED the ending where she walked away from Pete (not sure I'm excited about the hook up next week since I rather love the tension and the dance).
    Don't be fooled by the previews. When Tim Daly was on The View, he said that great TV romances drag on and on and on for years with all the hinting and flirting, with the characters only finally getting together when they've run out of ideas on how to keep them apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2642655;
    Finally... what did Sam say to Pete at the end? Something like "Now you're in it? Or winning it?" I didn't catch it no matter how many times I replayed it.
    I believe he said "Now you're in it", to imply that he was emotionally invested in the flirting, and not just playing around anymore.

That's awesome news! Both the extended flirting (remember Moonlight? Remington Steel? Scarecrow and Mrs King? all awesome at this).. I just love it when a show does that and doesn't throw the couples together quickly just to rip them apart for drama.

And.. that he said "now you're in it". Because he so totally is... although.. I'd like to see him or Sam have a little casual flirty dating thing with Charlotte (I adore that prickly character).

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2642605;
    Loved Dell last night. Such a vulnerable moment for him and I love the way he pretty much takes care of everything in the mornings before anyone gets there. He does it without many people noticing too and without wanting to get praise for it.
    I am a huge Dell lover! For all of those reasons.

It was funny, when he was talking about the little girl, wearing sweaters and not making eye contact and stuff.. I swear, when they asked him how he knew that I said right along with the TV "because that's what I did" well, I think I might have said "Because that's what you do" But either way, yeah.. It was perfectly done in my opinion.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The actor certainly has more fans as Dell than he did as Piz on Veronica Mars! Of course we are also seeing a lot more of his great bod as Dell than we did as Piz. Do you think he'll ever get "satisfaction" from his crush? She seems tempted except for the slightly icky factor to her of the age difference.

I'd love to see Dell happy with someone, I just don't think it'd be right with Naomi. Plus I'd kind of love to see her reaction if Dell focused his attention on someone other than her. I'm kind of mean like that. Heh.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2646031;
    I'd love to see Dell happy with someone, I just don't think it'd be right with Naomi. Plus I'd kind of love to see her reaction if Dell focused his attention on someone other than her. I'm kind of mean like that. Heh.
    Heh. Yeah, that would be fun.

Oooh I agree canadian_angel !

I never watched Veronica Mars, so "Dell" is an untainted character to me.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread