+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2767686970717273747576777879808182 LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

Re: Private Practice

OMG, Charlotte and Cooper getting kicked out of Lamaze classes. That was excellent! I'm SO going to miss Charlotte when this show goes off the air.
    JLuvs, WrigleyDogA2 and tapper01 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I thought Charlotte was a little over the top for me. I do normally like her though. Why would you attempt to do vaginal delivery with triplets? Wouldn't it be a scheduled C-section for sure?

Violet really can NOT stop herself. In a way, it might be satifying to see Violet stick her nose in where she is unwelcome and uninvited and end up having to really pay for it. Like intrude into someone's business and they get fed up and lock her in their basement.....for a very long time. LOL

REF the previews. What proof does Sheldon have that his patient took that little girl? Don't they have him leaving the hospital on video?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That child, per the dialog, has been missing for 6 weeks, so she is definitely not in the hospital...not alive, anyway. I did start to think that somebody needs to go to "I wanna be a pedophile's" house and check around.

Have they said that the triplets are fraternal? Sounds like they all "have their own rooms", since they checked Charlotte for the other membranes being intact. Physically speaking, women sure can catch hell.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

In the ultra sound it looked like they were all in their own "rooms" but I can never really read those things very well anyway...lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

that was a great episode. I was crying with Cooper and Charlotte.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I agree, Critical. I have really grown to love Charlotte over the seasons. I will miss the character.
    combatcutie likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Okay FORTers - I need your help. Either my PVR messed up or the station I recorded PP on was messed up but either way here's what happened:

When Sheldon was talking to the woman with breast cancer, while waiting for radiation treatment, he had just started to tell her that he only talks about his cancer with her and know one else when all of a sudden it jumped to Sheldon in a session with the Pedophile. He was yelling at him, accusing him of having the missing girl. What happened in between? Because they kept showing the woman with breast cancer getting called in for treatment each time I assumed one day she wouldn't be there anymore to call.

Also, at the end Sheldon was holding the little girl's hand and signing to her when my PVR stopped recording. Did anything happen after that?

Thanks so much....

I'm not sure I'm going to hit all of the points, and I have now erased it, but there was a lapse in the rediation treatment scenes, Sheldon went to the police detective and lied to get him to go to "I wanna be a pedohile's" house....because Sheldon and Shay (Me!) knew that the child was at his home, but the detective seemed content to, wrongly, go with the man who had been arrested. After the child was back with her parents, Sheldon went to radiation; he walked into an empty waiting room and it looked like they were setting up for the news that the woman had died; she walks into the room, looking like she had just had her treatment, and he stated that she hadn't been there yesterday; they had a few more words and he took her in his arms and kissed her saying that he wanted to spend lots more time with her. She reciprocated, big time, even though she knew/said she was dying with the metastatic Ca.

The End. ------>previews for the next show!

Sheldon is adorable!

p.s. Fill in my holes, Family!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So they did find the girl? Alive? Not too damaged? with the pedophile? Had he given in to the urges he was fighting?

He had locked her in a room in his basement; it had a shiny, new lock on the door. She was hiding under the bed; "I wanna be a pedophile"-guy had not abused her yet, but he had been telling Sheldon about this "waitress" he had met that he thought was "the one", named Alyssa; she was
    25; he told this on one visit and then told Shel that she wasn't the one, after all, but that they hadn't "done anything" yet. I found it interesting that he said "Alyssa" was 25; the little girl is 7 years old; my mind went to 2 + 5 = 7, thus the age 25; Sheldon also asked if "Alyssa" was a blue-eyed blonde, like the missing girl and freak-boy started to panic. I also wanted to know what that little girl's middle name was....was it "Alyssa"?? They left me hanging on those items, but it was a good resolution, even without my ideas!

I am soooo going to miss this show when they take it off.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 12-15-2012 at 01:02 PM.
    tapper01 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread