+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2464656667686970717273747576777879808182 LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Private Practice

They had a hectic night in the ER, so I thought he was going to have a drink anyway, to unwind and invited her, too. She should have told him she'd meet him at the Steak N' Shake!
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I bet he doesn't ask her out again. What an ear full.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think that was Amelia's point--that she felt he was "too young" for her, and she didn't want him to ask her out again. Maybe if she'd been less tired she'd have been more tactful, but I guess she figured why be coy--this is never going to work in a million years, so why say something that might just egg him on--some guys like a "challenge", but she feels way beyond that. It would just be annoying and eventually embarrassing for both in the work place.

Who else wondered if the pedophile had been sitting at the bus stop all depressed about how he'd never be rid of these urges (I actually did feel sorry for him even if I wouldn't want him around my kids) when all of a sudden this cute little girl drops in his lap practically and says she's running away.And he says, I can give you a ride. Doesn't look like this story continues next week...

Sam's girlfriend was upset because they'd been dating for a while and he hadn't told her ONE WORD about his relationship with Addison whom she was going to see every day, being an OB/GYN nurse. Plus she'd be next door if they went out on the patio when she was at Sam's. So clearly hers was just the rebound relationship. Smart move for her to put the brakes on. I agree, Sam looked comatose, but he's not the most emotive actor anyway.

They should follow up with some info about the missing girl, though they probably won't. The video footage would show how she left the hospital. If it isn't shown, then she's still there, inside a wall or cabinet or something. I suppose she could have been take out with the trash. (Horrific) Though a thorough police investigation would have stopped anything leaving the building immediately, including trash.)

And they should show some consequences on the hospital, Charlotte, Cooper and Violet. It won't happen though. They just run things the way they want and to hell with the rules and if anyone gets hurt, so what. Too bad. That's their attitude. Next case, please. lol

There really aren't any storylines going on, are there? It's just Charlotte having triplets, Sheldon's cancer, and that's it. Hmmm....

I can't imagine them not continuing the story about the missing, and possibly abused child. That's a huge leaf to leave flapping in the breeze. I don't believe that pedophile-guy's storyline is wrapped up, either.

And I DO think that there will be more storyline between Amelia and the new doctor.

I am going to miss this show.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I can't imagine them not continuing the story about the missing, and possibly abused child. That's a huge leaf to leave flapping in the breeze. I don't believe that pedophile-guy's storyline is wrapped up, either.

And I DO think that there will be more storyline between Amelia and the new doctor.

I am going to miss this show.
    Me either, but the previews show a stupid reality type show next week with the cameras getting in the way. They missed out on a great storyline with the missing girl
    Debb70 likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

When I saw the previews of the reality show stuff, I felt sick. Really? How stupid. This time I think the writers did leave the writing to the clean up crew. BAD idea. I'm pretty sure I won't stay awake for this one.

Just because the dangling storylines may not wrap next week doesn't mean they won't tie up the loose ends. Have faith!!!

The episode description in my cable guide for next week mentions the reality show as well it says that the search for the missing girl continues.
    Debb70 likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Oh, good, glad they follow up on it.

+ Reply to Thread