+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

Re: Private Practice

IMO Violent only wanted Pete when she was in the mood for him and on her terms. He and their son were not really a priority in her life based on her actions and decisions. Those years overshadow her behavior at his wake IMO.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Violet is just not, yet, in a place where she can hear all of the stories that people want to tell her. She will eventually get there. With Pete's sudden death, she just has to take one step at a time, and take care of herself (for HER and THEIR SON) as best she can. I know that the people meant well, but there's only just so much she can deal with right now. The people who have their feelings hurt at this time will just have to get over it. People at this stage of grief are in another world.
    buglover and mesachick like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Can anyone tell me the name of the actress who is playing Sam's new girlfriend (she's a doctor) on this show? I know her, but can't place her. I have spent WAaaay too much time researching and can't find her name anywhere! What's up with that? Odd.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Justina Machado. I know her from Six Feet Under, she played Vanessa, wife of Rico (I think that was his name), the very talented reconstructionist that worked for the Fishers. He eventually became part owner of the funeral home.

I was a Six Feet Under devotee!
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Justina Machado. I know her from Six Feet Under, she played Vanessa, wife of Rico (I think that was his name), the very talented reconstructionist that worked for the Fishers. He eventually became part owner of the funeral home.

I was a Six Feet Under devotee!
    I just Knew it! I thought of her and looked it up, but there was no mention of PP on it. Odd.

It's good to see her again. I like seeing a real woman play her role. I'm happy Sam is impressed with a regular size woman too.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I just Knew it! I thought of her and looked it up, but there was no mention of PP on it. Odd.

It's good to see her again. I like seeing a real woman play her role. I'm happy Sam is impressed with a regular size woman too.
    Amen, sister! Said the same thing to my husband last night.

Shay, good call. I knew that I recognized her from somewhere. I faithfully watched Six Feet Under as well but guess I didn't make the connection.

Ugh, Violet's character is so annoying. Tonight made me wonder why she ever was allowed to have her license back. She should have listened to Sheldon, but oh no she knows better than everyone, but unfortunately she makes the wrong call every time. It is a good thing it ended ok. I half expected the guy to kill himself and then her find out that the news report she was watching where the guy was killed was about a completely different incident. She needs to know what is her place to do something and what isn't. My grandmother was over at our house and watched it with us. She was excited since she had been a fan of Judging Amy and she even couldn't make it through the whole episode. She asked me why "that lady" was allowed to be a doctor.
    Debb70 likes this.

I wanted to reach through the tv and smack Violet. In no way is she actually ready to go back to work. She needs to grieve for her loss and then come back to work to help others with their issues. I'm glad that Addison finally opened up. Even before she said anything about her loss, I knew he was going to be the most amazing guy and just be there for her without judgement. (Right this moment I am having a brain fart with Benjamin Bratt's character name on the show!)
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Wow, just when I thought Violet couldn't get any more annoying, she does!!! Like the rest of you said, she needs to grieve before she comes back to work and try to help others. She is constantly making the wrong decisions and should have never been given her license back. I'm glad Addison opened up about Mark. As for Sam, I am SOOOOOO over him. He is condescending and obnoxious. I just don't like him.
    march likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

That wonderful doctor is name Jake and he's the best. Don't you think? Shonda did something right!

The problem with Violet and her crazy behavior is that it isn't a result of her husband dying, though she can use that as an excuse. She has been totally out of it with bizarre behavior, meddling, refusing to abide by the rules and good advice and violating patient's rights for a long time. That's how she normally does things. lol

I missed a little of the end of the show. Did they say why she was moving from their home?

+ Reply to Thread