+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Private Practice

I actually don't want to see Addi hook up with anyone just yet.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;2621098;
    I'm pretty sure this just means that they picked up the back nine, not an actual second season just yet. (Sadly, because I'd be very happy if that meant Gossip Girl got a second season).
    That is correct. The received a full season order, but ABC has not done anything yet regarding the 2008 - 2009 season.

E! News - ABC Prescribes More Private Practice

I like this show, just caught up. I think we have to get to know the characters cuz we are so used to seeing the Grey's cast interacting..

I agree..want to see Addison single dating before she gets involved in a realtionship. The dad from Gilmore Girls, huh? He is a cutie.

FORT Fogey

I think that last night's episode absolutely hit the mark with this show. Every character and every storyline were brillant. I LOVED it! I had that "oh man, it's over" feeling, and I haven't had that with any TV show for quite some time now.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Loved last nights show. Brillant writing with all storylines. Hope it continues down this path
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I loved the way they did the flirtation and "will they or won't they" between Addison and Pete, with nothing really happening. I hope they continue that for a while. It's so much more fun to watch that then a quick hook up that must be followed up with a big fight and split in two weeks.

I too love that it was just dreams with Pete. I think the tension is much better right now than actually acting on the tension. It creates a lot of heat! Definitely not an episode for older children to be watching though. The coded language wasn't so coded .

I loved this episode and hope that they continue with this "mood". It was fun but also drama-ish. Loved the fantasies and Violet finally seeming to get some closure with loser boy. Got giggles out of Del and the older woman who didn't want him near her lady parts (land?).

Although the bit with the daughter left me confused. Didn't Adison do a full exam on her to check for STD's? Wouldn't she have discovered then that she was still a virgin? I realize that some women have their hymens broken prematurely but its not THAT common. I'm just saying.. she should have noticed that the girl hadn't been having sex for over a year with multiple guys.

You know that's a really good point. I didn't even think of that. But I think that whole sub-plot was kind of silly. How would a person who's never had sex fake the STD symptoms. Since she wanted the medication for her friend. It didn't make sense to me.

FORT Fogey

To me, it made sense from the mind of a 13 year old. I think she and her friend looked in a medical book to diagnose, and she told her it was no big deal, she'd just go to her Aunt Addison for medicine. I don't think she ever imagined thta Addison would make her go through an exam, since she was so surprised by that. 13 year olds aren't always totally logical.

I also wondered if Addison wasn't thinking that she may be saying she was having sex without understanding fully what constituted sex. That could explain her not seeing the signs. But Addison's primary focus wasn't her health. Her primary focus was counseling a 13 year old girl who she cares about a great deal.

+ Reply to Thread