+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 82 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Private Practice

I'm very excited PP resumes tonight

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Okay, it's bad enough that my favorite character Pete is gone, but now, what is the ominous news that we didn't get to hear Sam tell Sheldon? Obviously, it was not good news b/c Sheldon is knocking back a few drinks at his desk at the end of the show. Oooh, if they write Sheldon off I am going to be really annoyed. He was a great addition to the cast. I fondly remember him from his long ago series Dream On and was happy to see him on TV again.

ETA: love that things are heating up between Jake and Addison. Their last scene when he is sitting there and tells her he loves her and flashes that brilliant smile... *fans myself* be still my heart!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I was hopscotching back and forth from Parenthood to PP--at one point Addison is doing an ultrasound on Charlotte, who is apparently miscarrying. Then they both look at the screen and look stunned. What happened? Thanks!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Triplets!

I think Sheldon has prostate cancer. Just my guess. Sam pulled him in to discuss his bloodwork and, the next thing you know, he's giving Sheldon a digital rectal exam....and then Sheldon is rattled and drinking.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Triplets!!!!!! Did she get pregnant with an IUD in, is that what Addison meant about removing a piece of plastic? And is Charlotte not actually miscarrying? Yikes.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

PWS, Charlotte did not want the baby and had said to Addison that even though she is pro-choice she just could not have an abortion. The chances were slim that the pregnancy would still be viable after the IUD was removed but apparently, like Coop said he had swimmers like Michael Phelps or something like that. It made me laugh.

Shay, good call on the prostate cancer. You are probably right. I was wondering what could be determined by a blood test. I knew it had to be pretty bad b/c he was knocking back those scotches. I thought maybe leukemia but given Sheldon's age, I think you are right on the money with the prostate cancer call. My friend thought maybe he had an STD, which never even crossed my mind, which would mean that he his ex was sleeping with others but I think it was something much more serious (not that having an STD is good ).

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Tnanks, ECM! at the thought of them with triplets on top of Coop's son.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When "the guy" (can't remember his name right now), said something about liking Michael Phelps earlier in the show, it didn't make sense to me. When he and Charlotte started talking about her, possibly, being pregnant but going to miscarry because of the IUD, it made more sense....he was proud that his "boys" were super-swimmers in that hostile environment! When Charlotte was going to remove the IUD and, everybody thought, terminate the pregnancy, they saw something on the ultrasound that gave them an moment. Charlotte went to her husband and said, "You knocked me up!" and then told him "Triplets!" I'm pretty sure that news of triplets would give you an moment!

I remember hearing of babies being born with IUDS in their fists in the '70s-'80s. I often wondered if that was one of those silly stories that medical people make up. Maybe I'll try googling it tomorrow.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Oh jeez. Shonda gives me another reason not to like how she does her shows. I don't like the bouncing back and forth with storylines, even though it was all in one day. That was one big reason I never got into Revenge. When I first started watching and saw Violet was being featured, I almost changed the channel.

I loved the 2nd scene with Riley and Addison. The first one, where she was explaining her feelings I wanted to slap her. She was acting like a 14 yo girl, so dumb. I wonder if she's pregnant too? That would explain the crazy behaviour. What is the bad news she receives? Must have something to do with Grey's, and she's hearing about Derek and Mark. I tell ya, I'm not looking forward to that premiere at all.

Amelia looks great and if something is wrong with Sheldon, I guess she will be his rock/support. I just can't see those two romantically involved though.

That sure was a weird way for Pete to leave the show. Is he going to come back in Violet's dreams or she is going to go crazy again? I hope not. Are there any new characters coming on the show? If they focus too much on Violet, that will drive me nuts and then I'll be hoping the show ends for good.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I knew as soon as Amelia said, you have to stay alive for a long time to Sheldon that there was going to be something wrong with him.

The way they had Pete leave the show was such a cop-out writing wise. Since this is supposedly the finale season I suspect we will be seeing many more characters disappearing in weird ways.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread