+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 82 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

Re: Private Practice

I keep missing this show now that they changed the day

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    I keep missing this show now that they changed the day
    Me too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Me too.
    you are not alone. i did too

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Oh man, I had no clue that they changed nights! I'm so far behind now!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You "guys" have missed some really good stuff!! I put it in my phone calendar, with a reminder about 2 hours before time.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm sure all of the episodes are available OnDemand or on ABC's site (and others) and, if not, there are sites with recaps, so you can catch up!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I can't fathom what I'm watching on that night because Tuesdays doesn't have a lot of good stuff and I only have the network channels on my TV. Without fail I'm missing it.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I finally got caught up last night. I have a feeling that there is no way they are going to keep Henry with Addison. Something is going to go wrong, maybe the father comes forward and wants him since he wasn't at the birth. And what the hell was up Sam's @ss about watching him. He volunteered. She didn't ask. I really don't like Sam anymore and don't want Addison with him
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    And what the hell was up Sam's @ss about watching him. He volunteered. She didn't ask.
    I assumed he was putting up a front for the guys in the office. Though I did agree with him at the end - that Addison needed more reliable child care.

Wow, Caterina Scorsoni is REALLY pregnant! Either I haven't been paying close enough attention or they've been hiding it really well up until now. I guess I didn't think Amelia was that far along.

I think Sam is feeling really conflicted about the baby. He's been saying all this time that he doesn't want more kids, but I think he's developing at least a fondness for Henry. He tries to push those feelings away and then he's surly with Addy, but then he's sweet with Henry. I think he's just confused and trying to figure out how he feels and if he could actually still be with Addison, with a baby in the picture.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread