+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: Private Practice

Oh shoot. I had NO idea that they moved the schedule around and was wondering when it would come back. Someone fill me in, please, about what baby Addison got and how it came to be. Violet and Pete back together? That makes me happy. Did Erica die?

Erica did die right after Mason hugged her and told how much he loved her. I was crying so hard. Very sad stuff.

Addision was offered a baby by a girl who she had delivered her son a day earlier. She saw Addison's pickure in a book of women wanting babies and recoginzed her as her doctor. Imagine that. I am upset that as a viewer of the show, I cannot enjoy this time for Addison, because I am afraid that the writer will pull the rug out and cause there to be a reason that Addison cannot actually keep this baby. Maybe, the dad hasn't signed off, the mom changes her mind, the baby has a hidden medical condition, etc. I don't trust the writers to protect the fans. That is not good and one reason that I should dislike Shonda Rhymes. I don't trust her to just let Addison be happy and this thing go through. IF she messes it up. I may leave the show alone for awhile. I'll keep watching Scandal and GA though.

It appears that Pete and Addison are getting back together. I don't like that, because I detest Violet and wish she would leave the show. She has annoyed me so bad in the past with her crazy stuff that I cannot get back any positive feelings towards her character. Just wait. She'll be back up to her old self real soon. I would not be surprised if she would leave her son for a play date with the woman who killed her kids this week.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Erica did die right after Mason hugged her and told how much he loved her. I was crying so hard. Very sad stuff.

Addision was offered a baby by a girl who she had delivered her son a day earlier. She saw Addison's pickure in a book of women wanting babies and recoginzed her as her doctor. Imagine that. I am upset that as a viewer of the show, I cannot enjoy this time for Addison, because I am afraid that the writer will pull the rug out and cause there to be a reason that Addison cannot actually keep this baby. Maybe, the dad hasn't signed off, the mom changes her mind, the baby has a hidden medical condition, etc. I don't trust the writers to protect the fans. That is not good and one reason that I should dislike Shonda Rhymes. I don't trust her to just let Addison be happy and this thing go through. IF she messes it up. I may leave the show alone for awhile. I'll keep watching Scandal and GA though.

It appears that Pete and Addison are getting back together. I don't like that, because I detest Violet and wish she would leave the show. She has annoyed me so bad in the past with her crazy stuff that I cannot get back any positive feelings towards her character. Just wait. She'll be back up to her old self real soon. I would not be surprised if she would leave her son for a play date with the woman who killed her kids this week.
    Thanks so much for filling me in, Debb. I hope everything works out for Addison and the baby. In the recesses of my mind the scenario I had played out was that she and Benjamin Bratt got cozy, and by some miracle of nature she became pregnant. I know it's implausible but I was hoping it would happen. Can you imagine the pretty baby those two would create? Poor Erica! Poor Mason! In a way maybe I am glad I missed this episode as I would be bawling like crazy.

I am so impressed with Mason's step mom. She really stepped up to the plate with that situation. I can see them parenting Mason, however, I expect Mason's screen time to be cut back now that his mother has died.

If they allow Addison to keep the infant, she will have to have a fulltime nanny IMO. The nanny will do most of the childcare. And how will she have time for her sexy love life with a baby around. I'm not sure they will allow her to keep this baby. It's cruel, but I can see it happening.

I know there are many Sam fans here, but I am not one and I can only pray that Sam will stay away from Addison. I do not want them together. I'm not sure how she felt about the kiss from Benjamin Bratt. They have held that relationship for a long time now. I wish they would do something with it or move on. It's not intriguing to me anymore, it's just overdone.

I wish they would move on with the Benjamen Bratt relationship too. Her current on/off relationship with Sam just isn't my thing. I'm not enjoying watching the triangle thing they're doing. I wish Sam would move on and leave her alone too.

I'm not too excited about the Violet storyline either but I'm not a big fan of her on the show.

I hope Addison can keep the baby too. They've all but written out Violet's child much of the time. I would imagine Addison's child will just appear when needed and be conveniently gone the rest of the time like Violet's is. Only child at the moment that seems to have parents is Mason I think.
    Debb70 likes this.

Kate Walsh was on What's Happening Live with Andy Cohen last night, along with Wayne Brady. He's fun IMO. Kate was really great. She has a real fun personality and even helped Wayne out with a beat as he inproved a tune. She's down with the swirl. (Means she's into dating black men.)

I think you can watch it on line.
    Watch What Happens Live - Season 6 - Bravo TV Official Site

what is wrong with the baby????????

okay...the baby has no brain. How then is it developing? Why didn't she terminate?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought it became really obvious toward the beginning odf the show when they showed the baby's body but not the head on the ultrasound. And when Amelia said it was too late to terminate.....there was no doubt. Anencephaly.

My "psychic powers" have been on overtime lately!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 04-24-2012 at 11:58 PM.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wonder if this will lead to a relapse for Amelia?

+ Reply to Thread