+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

Re: Private Practice

I'm not a Violet fan, so anything that puts her out of the limelight is fine with me. I wish the writers had not destroyed the character the way they did. It's a shame really, but I have no patience for Violet at all anymore. I'm done with her. If they continue to allow it, she will once again manage to endanger her family, her friends and herself and end up making bizarre, inappropiate decisions. Run Pete run.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    I like that idea. I had thought maybe Addison and Benjamin would get together and her thinking she couldn't conceive wouldn't use any precautions and then she would have a surprise pregnancy. I wouldn't mind that. She had absolutely no chemistry with Sam, so I just want them to be done already with no chance of rekindling anything. I couldn't believe the woman chose the other family, but I kind of saw it coming--I guess they can't make it that easy for her to get a baby. I still hate Violet, but she redeemed herself some when she did act with surprising maturity with her split from Pete. I do think Lucas should be with his Dad more though. He is more of a stable parent.
    How did you do that? Are you related to Kreskin? scratchhead.gif

Well, if you can't have Pete, that cute paramedic is a nice alternative! "If you can't be with the one you love..." and all that....

So Erica is going to die and Cooper and Charlotte will have to raise Mason? Sorry, WAY too convenient. Shonda gets a little too "kill happy" with characters on this show. I still haven't gotten over Dell's death. Yes, I know people die, but this one doesn't feel realistic. I also HATE that Amelia and Charlotte totally broke the law getting Erica's medical records.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Last night I turned to Mr. ECM when Mason's mom ( is Erica her name?) dropped the glass with the shake and said that something was going to be found to be dreadfully wrong with the mom, she will die, and Coop and Charlotte will raise Mason together. Mr. ECM looked at me strangely and said "You got all that from a dropped glass?" Well, later in the episode it played out just like I called it (well, setting her up to be sick with a brain tumor and not much longer to live) and I chuckled and said to Mr. ECM "Who's got the last laugh now?" It was fairly obvious even beforehand how the direction was going with Charlotte being uber nice to Mason, making him breakfast, buying him a new toothbrush, etc., that made me think 'hmmm.'

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Well, if you can't have Pete, that cute paramedic is a nice alternative! "If you can't be with the one you love..." and all that....

So Erica is going to die and Cooper and Charlotte will have to raise Mason? Sorry, WAY too convenient. Shonda gets a little too "kill happy" with characters on this show. I still haven't gotten over Dell's death. Yes, I know people die, but this one doesn't feel realistic. I also HATE that Amelia and Charlotte totally broke the law getting Erica's medical records.
    I just figured her upcoming death was the writer's motive for her searching out Cooper in the first place.

I am totally with you about Amelia & Charlotte breaking the law to get Erica's medical records. What bothers me even more than them breaking the law was how unethical it was. I do not want anybody, especially somebody that I know, to gain access to my medical records. And yet the writers of this show act as if they were doing the right thing by doing this. Ugh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I just figured her upcoming death was the writer's motive for her searching out Cooper in the first place.

I am totally with you about Amelia & Charlotte breaking the law to get Erica's medical records. What bothers me even more than them breaking the law was how unethical it was. I do not want anybody, especially somebody that I know, to gain access to my medical records. And yet the writers of this show act as if they were doing the right thing by doing this. Ugh!!!
    I agree. I think if she didn't have that brain tumor Cooper wouldn't have ever known he had a son. I am also bothered by their unethical actions. Cooper has rubbed off on Charlotte too much. I am very dissapointed with the way they handled it as if it was justified. Charlotte is one of the few that has had a sense of ethics and hasn't done sometyhing she should lose her liscence over. It is almost as annoying as Cooper stealing that family's cord blood cells and then acted as if it was ok. That is what bothers me about these shows. Not only that but it wasn't their business whether she was dying or not. It is up to Mason's mother when she brings it up--and I do think she would have had that conversation eventually.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    How did you do that? Are you related to Kreskin? Attachment 28231
    Kreskin? I am sorry I do not understand. It probably is due to me not finishing my first pot of coffee today.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm not a Violet fan, so anything that puts her out of the limelight is fine with me. I wish the writers had not destroyed the character the way they did. It's a shame really, but I have no patience for Violet at all anymore. I'm done with her. If they continue to allow it, she will once again manage to endanger her family, her friends and herself and end up making bizarre, inappropiate decisions. Run Pete run.
    I agree. It is a shame. I really like the actress, but they have made her into such an awful character. I actually found myself hoping that the insane patient in the ER would murder her and Pete and everyone else would be free! (Just so no one thinks I am crazy as my sister did when I told her of my Violet hate in our weekly TV catch up, it is the character of Violet--I am not advocating real life violence. My sister acts as though these are real people.)

Kreskin? I am sorry I do not understand. It probably is due to me not finishing my first pot of coffee today.
    I always call people Kreskin when they write something as if they read my mind. cute happy shrug.gif

I agree. I think if she didn't have that brain tumor Cooper wouldn't have ever known he had a son. I am also bothered by their unethical actions. Cooper has rubbed off on Charlotte too much. I am very dissapointed with the way they handled it as if it was justified. Charlotte is one of the few that has had a sense of ethics and hasn't done sometyhing she should lose her liscence over. It is almost as annoying as Cooper stealing that family's cord blood cells and then acted as if it was ok. That is what bothers me about these shows. Not only that but it wasn't their business whether she was dying or not. It is up to Mason's mother when she brings it up--and I do think she would have had that conversation eventually.
    Exactly!

+ Reply to Thread