+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

FORT Fogey

Re: Private Practice

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I'm not thrilled with Coop being a dad just "bang" out of the blue, but it will force Charlotte to choose what she wants. If she really doesn't want children, maybe they will finally end their marriage and move on. The whole Addison/Sam pregnancy but not your child story is something I really want to go away. I just don't care. This show seems to be in the final legs although I did enjoy the storyline of the woman who couldn't make any new memories. I even asked my hubby what he would do if something like that happened to me....lol
    i totally agree. not into the Dad story line. sometimes, i wish i can snap out of it and say "this is just a tv show"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I'm not thrilled with Coop being a dad just "bang" out of the blue, but it will force Charlotte to choose what she wants. If she really doesn't want children, maybe they will finally end their marriage and move on. The whole Addison/Sam pregnancy but not your child story is something I really want to go away. I just don't care. This show seems to be in the final legs although I did enjoy the storyline of the woman who couldn't make any new memories. I even asked my hubby what he would do if something like that happened to me....lol
    If you didn't remember, but for a half second, you wouldn't remember that he was planning to leave. Makes sense to me, and I could get why the man wanted to take the baby and leave.....but did you notice how when the woman was in labor, she remembered that she had a husband and she wanted him there? If she was going to "forget", I'd prefer that she forget all together! Make up your mind, Shonda....either she remembers or she doesn't!

Unlike a lot of people, I enjoyed this episoded!
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes the woman with the memory problem was odd. I think they said that she forgot everything that happened to her since the accident. Since she knew about her husband before then, I guess she will not forget him. Seems like some electrical stimulation might have been tried.

Here we go again with Violet and her former patient. She just can't stay away. I'm glad the board is checking on her to make sure she is not continuing to harm them.

Did you notice the sharp contrast with how Sam handled the mentally ill patient's mom and how Violet handles her cases? He explained what he had gone through with his sister and offered options to the mother. While the mother was an idiot IMO to turn them down, he did not make it his mission to FORCE his choice on them, but rather supported her decision. Violent can't do that. Addison has a problem with that too.

Please tell me if this scene was on The Practice last season. I think it was this show. The woman patient told one of the doctors (Violet or Addison I think) that she had an abortion years earlier. The patient was very ill and bed ridden. When the patient's husband came into the room, the doctor bullied the patient to come clean and tell her husband about the abortion, like it was their decision. Of course, the husband became furious and it almost ended the marriage. Sound familar?

I now wonder if Sam is against having another child since he fears the child could suffer from the mental illness that his sister suffered from. I can understand that.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Please tell me if this scene was on The Practice last season. I think it was this show. The woman patient told one of the doctors (Violet or Addison I think) that she had an abortion years earlier. The patient was very ill and bed ridden. When the patient's husband came into the room, the doctor bullied the patient to come clean and tell her husband about the abortion, like it was their decision. Of course, the husband became furious and it almost ended the marriage. Sound familar?

Yes it was Addison that forced her to tell the husband
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Yes it was Addison that forced her to tell the husband
    Thank you. I could have slapped her silly. WHAT IS WRONG with them as professionals? Hopefully, she has seen what happened to Violet and will not do such things anymore.

What do you think is going to happen to the drinking doctor. Forgive me, I can't recall her name. It looks like she may have to go to prison to get herself straight. Does anyone know if she's on her way out of the show? Is she going to be written off?

I like this show when Violet isn't on it. The minute she comes on I'm instantly turned off. It is interesting to see Shepherd dropping off the deep end though.

I do not want Violet back on the show and why in the world would the new practice want her back? Why? She is a terrible therapist. She is clueless on so many levels. The show needs to write her out. Honestly, I cannot stand to watch her anymore. I think most fans of the show feel that way. It's not the actress' fault. She played the role they gave her, but it's over.

Did you notice any resemblence in the photo of those babies with Ben Bratt? I'm still on this kick that he has used his sperm to impregnant Addison. The whole thing with her being in love with one man, but getting pregnant with a donor is so bizarre. Honestly, it makes Addison look so desperate for a man that she will put up with anything.
    Last edited by Debb70; 11-04-2011 at 01:51 PM.
    Starbucks880 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

There was something about the way he said HE was happy with the results they got with the embryos.

There are a lot of desperate women out here!
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh please don't let Violet get her liscence back. she is a terrible therapist. Why didn't they let the crazy chick who sliced her baby out of her just finish her off? She is ruining the show for me. I do think Pete is being a jerk, but then again, I would probably act the same way if I was married to her. Plus, she and her lawyer are acting like she is the only therapist in the world and her patients are nothing without her. It would be funny to see the medical board trot out her former patients and show how they have actually improved under a different therapist's care.

I do think it is interesting to watch Amelia go downhill. It annoyed me at first, but it is getting more interesting. I do hope they don't throw her with Sheldon unless of course she is better. Everyone already uses poor Sheldon for free therapy, I would hate to see him be in a relationship where he is like her dad.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    There was something about the way he said HE was happy with the results they got with the embryos.

There are a lot of desperate women out here!
    You are right about that, though I think that would be too creepy if he substitued his sperm in. I also thought about Sam. I remember one of the male characters on the show--I believe it was Sam, who said they used to donate sperm for money. I kept thinking what if she accidently picked Sam's stock. I like Benjamin Bratt too much to want him to be some creep that does that kind of thing knowingly to her.

+ Reply to Thread