+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Private Practice

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Am I the only fan of Sheldon (Brian Benben)? I remember him from way back when in the HBO series "Dream On". I was so happy to see him again on this show.
    I don't mind Sheldon. He's a good actor
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I like everyone except for Violet. She is just too immature to hold any position of authority. She has little if any impulse control, fails to learn from experience and has no boundaries. Is she a sociopath?

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have a feeling Benjamin Bratt is going to be the father of her baby.....one way or the other. He may tell her it's a donor, but be his sperm. It's difficult to say right now.
    OMG! If that happens I would probably not watch the show anymore. The show would have jumped the shark at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00
    man, charlotte is a tough one.
    She sure was before, but I don't understand how she could be so forgiving of Cooper. How he could violate her trust like that, especially after the rape, leaves me totally dumbfounded. I don't know if their relationship can ever be the same after this. What he did, putting her career/reputation on the line, not to mention the hospital/clinic was purely selfish, arrogant and criminal. Because his actions resulted in saving a little girl's life that makes it all better?

Aw heck. At this point, maybe Charlotte and the hot new doctor will hook up. Bet they would have more chemistry than Addison/Sam or Charlotte/Cooper.
    Debb70 likes this.

I am also very disappointed in Cooper for the cord blood incident. It reminded me of the Meredith clinical trials incident on Grey's Anatomy. I would be so shocked, horrified and disgusted that he did that, that I would probably have to separate and get some therapy to figure out what I needed to do. That is a HUGE criminal act and I don't think it is wise to overlook it. Anyone who would do it, needs to immediately go into therapy. He's screwed up and needs some intervention.

I don't appreciate the show acting like he did the right thing. He did NOT. I'm not so sure he is clear yet. He may still be held responsible. For example, the brother who he thinks has a small chance of needing that cord blood, COULD END UP needing that cord blood and then what is he going to do? That boy could then die, when his brother's cord blood could save him. Uhhggg.....I have no use for that guy anymore. Charlotte deserves better.

FORT Fogey

That is exactly what will happen. The boy will need it and then bam!

I didn't watch the whole episode last night. Did anything good happen????

I couldn't deal with watching another second of Violet last night.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My ABC station had a power outage last night which started at the beginning of Grey's and went on, seemingly, forever. I felt too deprived! It was back on when I woke up this morning.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Hating the cooper is a dad storyline. Please something new shonda?.....

I'm not thrilled with Coop being a dad just "bang" out of the blue, but it will force Charlotte to choose what she wants. If she really doesn't want children, maybe they will finally end their marriage and move on. The whole Addison/Sam pregnancy but not your child story is something I really want to go away. I just don't care. This show seems to be in the final legs although I did enjoy the storyline of the woman who couldn't make any new memories. I even asked my hubby what he would do if something like that happened to me....lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I'm not thrilled with Coop being a dad just "bang" out of the blue, but it will force Charlotte to choose what she wants. If she really doesn't want children, maybe they will finally end their marriage and move on. The whole Addison/Sam pregnancy but not your child story is something I really want to go away. I just don't care. This show seems to be in the final legs although I did enjoy the storyline of the woman who couldn't make any new memories. I even asked my hubby what he would do if something like that happened to me....lol
    I agree about the woman who couldn't remember. I saw a great movie about that called 50 First Dates. It featured Drew Barrymore as a young woman who had the same thing happen to her. She lived with her dad and brother and fell in love with a nice guy. Thing is she would forget him every night, so every day they went on a first date, it was like the first time for her. They eventually got married and had a baby. They made videos of everything that happend, so she could watch it every day.

The lady on PP was worse, though, because she could only retain memories for a couple of minutes. The entire idea of Violet and then Addison, trying to convince the husband to do something he felt he was not equipped to do was INSANE. Violet is just so out of touch with reality and how patients have their own independent needs. She inserts her decisions for what the patient thinks and usually she is WRONG.

I think Addison got it at the end. Violet can't even live in harmony with her own husband. Can you imagine how distraught she would be if she had to deal with that woman with the memory lapses? She couldn't do it! For her to pressure that husband to do it was just crazy! Plus, they need to have someone come in to test and see if Violet is still screwing up. IMO she's coming pretty darn close. PLease, people. Get her away from there.

I'm glad Addison just realized that when you love someone a lot, you want them to be happy. She never knew that before? Hmmmm...

+ Reply to Thread