+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 82 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Private Practice

Benjamin Bratt, while delicious, is too thin. Has he been ill? He needs to be carrying a little more weight. And, if he looks that thin on television, can you imagine how he must look in person? Yikes!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have a feeling Benjamin Bratt is going to be the father of her baby.....one way or the other. He may tell her it's a donor, but be his sperm. It's difficult to say right now.

Wow, that scene with Violet and Pete on the couch That was hot! HE was hot!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I don't get how Sam and Addison think this is supposed to work out. She is planning on having a baby one way or another. He does not want a child. So how do you have a relationship with someone that has a child when you don't want one. It may not be his but when you are dating a single parent you can't ignore the child they are a package deal.
    So why are they even staying together at this point - break up and get it over with.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fogey

you know in real life that ain't happening but in sandra's world... Yeah yeah. lol

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I agree Sam and Addison have no real reason to be together anymore. Beyond she wants a baby and he does not.. Nae is no longer around for that drama, no Derek or Mark for that to be drama, not to mention there is ZERO spark between them. Its a useless storyline now.. move her on to Bratt and call it a day. Let Sam be a good character again, hes uesless with her. Real world or not.. they do not belong together. And maybe I missed it.. who is Sandra?
    combatcutie, rcurrytoo and Debb70 like this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Well, I think Addison explained to her therapist what she likes so much about Sam. She said he was a really great person, but she especially liked his tongue. LOL Seriously, I think it's really bizarre to plan to have a baby with donor sperm and still maintain a relationship with your boyfriend. IT's just crazy.

I may be way out on the limb here, but I'm afraid that the Benjamin Bratt character is going to turn out to be a not so good guy. I'm worried that he is some devious, dangerous person, that no on suspects. I hope I'm wrong. I love the guy and would like him to stay around.

FORT Fogey

man, charlotte is a tough one.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I have to say that I am totally sick of Violet, Addison, and Sam. I love Cooper and Charolette.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Am I the only fan of Sheldon (Brian Benben)? I remember him from way back when in the HBO series "Dream On". I was so happy to see him again on this show.

+ Reply to Thread