+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 82 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

Re: Private Practice

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets View Post
    No idea why I watch this show! I HATE Violet, Cooper, Addison (on PP), but especially Violet. I like Sheldon and Charlotte. I think Taye is cute and I adore his IRL wife, so he gets a pass. But the hypocrisy and moral superiority that spews from this show is nauseating.
    I missed last night, but will watch later. I saw just tiny bit when they were in their meeting at the table, without Violent.

It's almost as if they don't really get it. Most professionals get it. I think the writers of the show are failing in their character development of these people because they don't fully understand how a professional really thinks and conducts themself. It takes more than making a phone call to get the answer to a technical question. You really need to understand the oath the people have taken and what it means to use discretion. And I think the viewers could use some maturity in the actions of these characters, especially the females, as well as some discretion in their actions.

oh wow....Pete...did he die

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

[QUOTE=tapper01;4298449]oh wow....Pete...did he die[/QUOTE

I sure hope not! I wouldn't mind if Violet left, but not Pete.

Is this show actually renewed for next season? So, is this going to be like Bones last season where everyone reunites after several months with changes circumstances and the show goes on from there?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow View Post
    Is this show actually renewed for next season? So, is this going to be like Bones last season where everyone reunites after several months with changes circumstances and the show goes on from there?
    Yes it is renewed for next season, same time slot & day. I kind of wish it wasn't and they renewed Detroit 187 instead
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    oh wow....Pete...did he die
    I know... Violet has left for weeks....if Pete dies will anyone check before the baby dies as well? If yes I think Violet has had it mentally.... that'll teach her to be all independent and putting herself first.

I was a bit worried about Addison's sanity...you are heading off to Fiji with a guy and you don't even know his name??? And we criticize teenages for their risky behavior! Have you not heard about Natalie Holloway? Good grief.

Well, Naomi is off screen for good obviously, abandoning the practice that as I recall she and her husband started. Yeah. At least they did something that they should have done from the start for Dell's kid. Ugh.

Overall you got the impression that this week's episode could have been called cast cutting....cut everyone with a high salary... amazingly Addison came back.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Poor Pete. He's been through so much with Violet who just upsets me on a continual basis. I do not understand how she's ever had ANY patients... she, herself, is quite the head-case!

Glad they wrapped up Naomi's storyline and shipped her off. I will not miss her.

I was hoping Benjamin Bratt was joining the cast. I always like him no matter the show.

Sam and Addison back together. Ugh. Just not willing to go there... again.

Charlotte has actually grown on me this season.

Amelia is really in trouble

Poor Pete

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

What a show. Is Violet coming back to the show? Sorry, I noticed upthread I called her Violent. LOL

I have taken issue with their practice for awhile now. I'm glad someone stepped in and corrected it. Their flagrant disrequard of major confidentiality laws was criminal.

Who will rescue Violet's baby and husband? Is that baby old enough to call 911? I don't think think so.

Is Addison's "date" returning next season? That was a very short appearance for this guy. I like him. He's lost too much weight though. I could have kicked Addison when she returns to her ex at the end. STOP spinning your wheels. He doesn't want a baby.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

I don't mind Naomi leaving (she's been gone a lot anyway), but at least make her departure somewhat plausible. I can see her leaving with him to see if things work out, but saying yes to marriage. She's barely been with him...sure he was chasing her when she was with the rich guy (that wasn't very believable either), and they did "get together" after the wedding, but nothing really else. Sorry...just don't see the chemistry between them at all. IMHO, she needs to get back with Sam.

Don't like Sam and Addison back together at all. If I asked someone if they could love me and they answered, "I can TRY."...that would be it for me.

Violet is so selfish, it's unbelievable.

I did like Benjamin's character...hope he's back next season; although, I am glad that Addison didn't go with him. I wouldn't be surprised if he winds up joining their new practice. Have a hard time believing that they would bring Benjamin Bratt in for that short and insignificant of a role if that was all.

I actually like Addison's proposal at the end...that's the only real way they will get out of everything.

They are definitely evolving Charlotte and I like it.

Wish they would cut the neurosurgeon (Derrick's little sister...can't remember her name). I have never thought she is very credible as the best neurosurgeon around and I don't think her character has added anything to the show!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr View Post
    I don't mind Naomi leaving (she's been gone a lot anyway), but at least make her departure somewhat plausible. I can see her leaving with him to see if things work out, but saying yes to marriage. She's barely been with him...sure he was chasing her when she was with the rich guy (that wasn't very believable either), and they did "get together" after the wedding, but nothing really else. Sorry...just don't see the chemistry between them at all. IMHO, she needs to get back with Sam.
    He also caught her back then too. They slept together while she was still with William. I love Audra, but I'm okay with Naomi leaving. Maybe this will free her up to do more Broadway.

I didn't think I could dislike Violet even more, but now I do. The practice is in trouble because of her book and now she just leaves town and everyone else has to deal with the mess? She never deserved Pete.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread