+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 82 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

Re: Private Practice

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I'm unable to view the video but could see the pic. To me, and I could be wrong, it just looks like her eyebrows are now overly arched in comparison to the photo.
    It could be. Perhaps she is a victim of too much botox and unkind makeup. I thought her makeup looked much better on the talk show than on PP. That shouldn't be. PP should know how to make her look her very best.

Just saw the commercial for this weeks show. They are not really going to have Addison prego are they??????

So they end the show with Addison telling her handsome boyfriend that she's decided she wants a baby. He says he's not sure if it's time. She wants to know when it's time and he says he'll know at the time. She wants a kid now and wants him to specify if he's IN or OUT.

One glitch in this storyline...
    Approx 2 years ago, Addison took an ovary test and determined that her folical count was something like "2"; i.e. a number that ensured she would never ever have kids.

So why in the heck is this a topic of the show 2 years later? I thought it was determined that she couldn't ovulate.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    So they end the show with Addison telling her handsome boyfriend that she's decided she wants a baby. He says he's not sure if it's time. She wants to know when it's time and he says he'll know at the time. She wants a kid now and wants him to specify if he's IN or OUT.

Approx 2 years ago, Addison took an ovary test and determined that her folical count was something like "2"; i.e. a number that ensured she would never ever have kids.

So why in the heck is this a topic of the show 2 years later? I thought it was determined that she couldn't ovulate.
    Really? This is bizarre. I haven't watched close enough to remember this. Do you think the writers just forgot or thought the viewers had?

What I got from the end of this episode was that Addy was not pregnant per the test she took. I could be wrong, or she could be lying to see how Sam reacts.
    Yup, with donuts!!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post

I don't remember the specifics but only that it was HIGHLY unlikely that Addison could get pregnant. What I am thinking in regards to Addison wanting to have a child RIGHT NOW and wondering if whether Sam is in or out, is that she is going to pursue other avenues to motherhood, like either surrogacy or adoption. She wants to know if Sam is in it for the long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I don't remember the specifics but only that it was HIGHLY unlikely that Addison could get pregnant. What I am thinking in regards to Addison wanting to have a child RIGHT NOW and wondering if whether Sam is in or out, is that she is going to pursue other avenues to motherhood, like either surrogacy or adoption. She wants to know if Sam is in it for the long haul.
    That's the impression I got as well. She knows it's not going to be easy - she even said that to Amelia in this episode after the pregnancy test was negative. With her age and her fertility problems, she doesn't have time to wait on Sam's nebulous timeline.

ETA: I was so happy to see Alex Kingston, but scratched my head over her American accent. Why do producers do that? She has a fabulous accent - why make her character an American?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I thought last night's episode was good... and then I realized that Addison was not even in it. Yikes! That says something.
    I wasn't blown away though by how irritating Violet was last night. She seems to be getting worse and worse.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I thought last night's episode was good... and then I realized that Addison was not even in it. Yikes! That says something.
    I wasn't blown away though by how irritating Violet was last night. She seems to be getting worse and worse.
    She was off saving Callie's baby in Seattle. Just my guess as I've only seen the Seattle show and not watched my PP tape yet.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    She was off saving Callie's baby in Seattle. Just my guess as I've only seen the Seattle show and not watched my PP tape yet.
    That's definitely where she was. It's just with Addison gone, it had a different feel to it--didn't even miss her.

+ Reply to Thread