+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 82 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: Private Practice

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I can't believe it, but Charlotte is now my favorite character on this show. A lot of that has to do with the rape storyline and how it's allowed the writers to make her into a more human character. I love how she's opened up and become a person without losing the hard as nails personality she came onto the show with.
    I totally agree. I wasn't a big Charlotte fan but now I just love her character. She's a really good actress, too.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I can't believe it, but Charlotte is now my favorite character on this show. A lot of that has to do with the rape storyline and how it's allowed the writers to make her into a more human character. I love how she's opened up and become a person without losing the hard as nails personality she came onto the show with.

I found the scene at the end with Sam and Addy really hard to watch. I know he was trying to get through to her, but I didn't like the way he was holding her arms like that.

Addy's father and the comments about Violet = ICK.
    Charlotte has been my fav since day one. I liked that she was a take no crap person. I love her even more since her rap storyline. She did a phenomenal job with such a horrible to watch rap scene and the next few eps with her dealing with it.

The person I despise on the show is Addison. She is such a selfish person who only does what she wants when she wants no matter who she will hurt. I liked her character on Greys and at 1st on this show but now I wish she would be gone off the show forever!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I am really starting to not like Addison (although I love that name). Everything is always about her. I'm glad Naomi said that to her. I cannot believe she was willing to take that babies ovary and her eggs when the parents didn't even want to see her. So glad Cooper said what he did to make her realize she was wrong. I just love Cooper
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Regarding Addison. I think that cosmetic surgery is great to help enhance your good looks, but her appearance has been so dramatically altered from what she was a few years ago, that it distracts me. It's all I can think about when I see her in scenes and how unhappy she must have been to do that to herself. It's kind of sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Regarding Addison. I think that cosmetic surgery is great to help enhance your good looks, but her appearance has been so dramatically altered from what she was a few years ago, that it distracts me. It's all I can think about when I see her in scenes and how unhappy she must have been to do that to herself. It's kind of sad.

Really? I guess I never paid much attention to her when she was on Grey's Anatomy. What type of cosmetic surgery did she have done and around what time frame? I honestly haven't noticed.
    Click to see Spoiler:

And was anyone surprised by Addison's pregnancy alluded to in the previews. I saw that coming when she was talking to Sheldon about how she was crying over Sweet N Low, something insignificant, and not over the loss of her mom. Right then I thought, hmmm, what if she is pregnant. And now with Naomi leaving the show wonder what will happen with Sam and Addison?

I knew it as soon as she started crying. I'm not sure I like that storyline but it was only a matter of time before they had to throw in the "miracle". Violet and Sam's storyline is starting to get really old. I wonder if they are going to throw a new person into the mix since Naomi is clearly going away for a long time.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Really? I guess I never paid much attention to her when she was on Grey's Anatomy. What type of cosmetic surgery did she have done and around what time frame? I honestly haven't noticed.
    Click to see Spoiler:

And was anyone surprised by Addison's pregnancy alluded to in the previews. I saw that coming when she was talking to Sheldon about how she was crying over Sweet N Low, something insignificant, and not over the loss of her mom. Right then I thought, hmmm, what if she is pregnant. And now with Naomi leaving the show wonder what will happen with Sam and Addison?

Maybe I'm wrong, but something is very different about her face. If it's not surgery it's huge doses of something. Here's a photo of her on Grey's Anatomy. She didn't have that distorted look then.
    http://images.buddytv.com/articles/g...te-walsh-4.jpg

If it is injections, she should lay off for a year or two and get her face back into a natural look.

Here's a video of her recently on Letterman. She looks pretty. I think they did her makeup much better than PP does, but notice how tight her upper face is. It almost looks painful to move her face. The lower part looks puffed or swollen. Her cheeks are larger too.
    http://www.cbs.com/late_night/late_s...AUCs40iVsHQMn9
    Last edited by Debb70; 03-18-2011 at 02:49 PM.

Benjamin Bratt will be joining the cast of Private Practice next season.

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Benjamin Bratt will be joining the cast of Private Practice next season.

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
    Benjamin Bratt. now that should be interesting.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong, but something is very different about her face. If it's not surgery it's huge doses of something. Here's a photo of her on Grey's Anatomy. She didn't have that distorted look then.
    http://images.buddytv.com/articles/g...te-walsh-4.jpg

If it is injections, she should lay off for a year or two and get her face back into a natural look.

Here's a video of her recently on Letterman. She looks pretty. I think they did her makeup much better than PP does, but notice how tight her upper face is. It almost looks painful to move her face. The lower part looks puffed or swollen. Her cheeks are larger too.
    Late Show Video - Kate Walsh's 'Boyfriend' - CBS.com
    I'm unable to view the video but could see the pic. To me, and I could be wrong, it just looks like her eyebrows are now overly arched in comparison to the photo.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread