+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 82 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Private Practice

I am still not liking Sam and Addison together. Call me old fashioned, but you don't go after a guy that your best friend dated, let alone was married to
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;4076384;
    I am still not liking Sam and Addison together. Call me old fashioned, but you don't go after a guy that your best friend dated, let alone was married to
    Hey, what's Addison going to do? Apparently she's legally limited only to the men she meets at the medical practice, so there's bound to be a few boundaries crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;4076384;
    Exactly....at least not if there was the chemistry to back it up. Sometimes two people are just meant to be together, no matter what. And in order for Addy and Sam to work, the viewer MUST feel this way. I have never felt that way about them, its always been, to me, a sibling like relationship and now it seems like incest. Eww

Still not liking Pete and Violet together or Sam and Addison.
    Not seeing the chemistry between either couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4068805;
    They didn't address the Betsy situation last night although I'm almost positive I read an interview that indicated they would deal with it this season.
    Looks like they'll deal with this next week. I'm glad they didn't wait too long, but I'm also glad they built to it a bit.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Did anyone else catch that Cristián de la Fuente will be on this week?! Well it looked like him and sounded like him at least I miss him on IPS so this will with out a doubt let me get my fix!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;4088005;
    Did anyone else catch that Cristián de la Fuente will be on this week?! Well it looked like him and sounded like him at least I miss him on IPS so this will with out a doubt let me get my fix!
    Sadly, it wasn't Cristian. There was in Indian actor named Rupak Ginn in the last episode. Is this who you mean? Rupak Ginn - IMDb There weren't any other actors listed for that episode on imdb.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4088014;
    Sadly, it wasn't Cristian. There was in Indian actor named Rupak Ginn in the last episode. Is this who you mean? Rupak Ginn - IMDb There weren't any other actors listed for that episode on imdb.
    I did look on IMDB.. all i saw was:
    "Much to her displeasure, Addison is teamed with a new oncologist, Dr. Rodriguez" Given his last name I assume that it would be a Latin actor in the part. Also, Rupak Ginn was on this past weeks show no?

Edit:

Yes it is Cristián! I finally found it
    ABC Medianet

I guess I will have to make sure I am DVRing this week!!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Wow! Well, I guess I wasn't paying attention (in my defense, I had company) and neither was imdb! I'm happy to see Cristian working anywhere. I like him a lot.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

This week's episode is going to be a touchy subject, but it looks awesome. Looking forward to it
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread