+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 82 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Private Practice

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3716852;
    That makes way more sense. I did not put 2 and 2 together. Thanks for clarifying that.
    Yes, they kept flashing back to it...first he lost her, now he might lose Violet, etc. I'm sure they meant for you to be confused at first and scared it was V who was dead. But you can tell it was long ago, by his still haircut and suit, and the fact that Addison isn't there, among others. V isn't a guest at the funeral as he hadn't even met her yet.

prhoshay, what did you mean, that he had "returned" to his wife. Did we ever learn he'd left her? This was a long time ago, when they were just opening the practice....

Boy, they really made V look awful on her deathbed as it were...totally white and those racoon eyes... wow...

So I guess since V is apologizing to Pete about the baby in the preview the baby turns out to be his? Because we don't know at this point whose baby it is.

I was wondering what the heck you guys were talking about, I didn't see the preview so I'm in dark.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3717788;
    Yes, they kept flashing back to it...first he lost her, now he might lose Violet, etc. I'm sure they meant for you to be confused at first and scared it was V who was dead. But you can tell it was long ago, by his still haircut and suit, and the fact that Addison isn't there, among others. V isn't a guest at the funeral as he hadn't even met her yet. prhoshay, what did you mean, that he had "returned" to his wife. Did we ever learn he'd left her? This was a long time ago, when they were just opening the practice....

Boy, they really made V look awful on her deathbed as it were...totally white and those racoon eyes... wow...

So I guess since V is apologizing to Pete about the baby in the preview the baby turns out to be his? Because we don't know at this point whose baby it is.
    I could have sworn that at the end when they flashed back to the wife's funeral, Violet stepped up next to him and took his hand. When Pete first started talking to Violet at the practice, he said his wife just died four days ago, so we can believe the funeral hadn't taken place yet, and that Violet was indeed there for him when it did.

She was there. The wife had died 4 days before Pete walked into her office for therapy. The funeral hadn't happened yet so Violet went to the funeral with him.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3717931;
    She was there. The wife had died 4 days before Pete walked into her office for therapy. The funeral hadn't happened yet so Violet went to the funeral with him.
    Oops, you guys are totally right, I'd forgotten that scene, just remembered earlier when you didn't see her there.... Mea culpa!

no worries.... that episode was very confusing to me!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3716654;
    I got the impression that she is going to do something with the baby that we all won't like. I was thinking adoption too, or even just giving the baby to Pete. Something like that. Which will make me very mad! They went through all that.. just for her to do something like that. I truly hope that isn't the case. Loved the episode but hated waiting all summer to see it!
    I don't know how much say the actors have with the script but I would think that if her character decided not to terminate the pregnancy she would be keeping the baby. Amy Brenneman has been very open about that aspect of her life.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3716406;
    No she didn't. Addison saved her and the baby. The crazy lady paged Cooper while at the hospital and he was able to get the baby off her right before the police arrested her.
    thank you. that was a crasy cliffhanger for me

So, I'm curious what everyone's thoughts are about last night?
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I loved the episode. I'm glad Violet realized that she wasn't in the condition to take care of the baby. She did the right thing. She isn't leaving her son, she just needs time to heal and get over what happened to her.

I don't blame Addison for being upset with Naomi.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread