+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 82 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Private Practice

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Private Practice

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3716238;
    Ok, did anyone else get the impression that she's going to put the baby up for adoption after all of this? I will be so upset if they went through all of this storyline for her to just give up the kid.
    I got that too. I hope it's not true.

Cried like a baby last night. I'm so glad that both Violet and the baby are ok
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3716353;
    I got that too. I hope it's not true.

Cried like a baby last night. I'm so glad that both Violet and the baby are ok
    I kind of got that idea too. Also, what was with the funeral shots in the beginning. I was literally going "really? Why start with that?" at my tv.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;3435661;
    it's a terrible way to end a season. not interested in watching next season
    i am sorry what happened?

did she die?

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;3716398;
    i am sorry what happened?

did she die?
    No she didn't. Addison saved her and the baby. The crazy lady paged Cooper while at the hospital and he was able to get the baby off her right before the police arrested her.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3716393;
    I kind of got that idea too. Also, what was with the funeral shots in the beginning. I was literally going "really? Why start with that?" at my tv.
    OMG...me too. I thought it was Violet, especially with the flashback scenes

Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City

Definitely an intense show. I liked how the flashbacks showed how the relationships developed, especially between Violet and Pete.

It seemed to me that Violet was considering adoption for the baby. I hope not. After all she went through, how can she even think about it??? Or, maybe that's exactly the reason why. Seeing the baby each day would only remind her of the ordeal. Guess we'll just have to wait until next week to find out.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The funeral at the beginning of the show was Pete's wife, to whom he had returned. Apparently, he woke up one morning, and was trying to argue with her, only to find out that she had died in her sleep during the night.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I got the impression that she is going to do something with the baby that we all won't like. I was thinking adoption too, or even just giving the baby to Pete. Something like that. Which will make me very mad! They went through all that.. just for her to do something like that. I truly hope that isn't the case.

Loved the episode but hated waiting all summer to see it!

FORT Regular

Best episode yet! I cried like a baby. I dont usually care for flashbacks in shows, and sometimes they get confusing. I didnt mind the flashbacks at all, and enjoyed learning how the practice came together. I cant wait for next weeks episode. I have a feeling from the previews that Violet may resent the baby because of what had happened to her. I dont think she will give the baby up for adoption, I sure hope not! So glad this is back on!!!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3716629;
    The funeral at the beginning of the show was Pete's wife, to whom he had returned. Apparently, he woke up one morning, and was trying to argue with her, only to find out that she had died in her sleep during the night.
    That makes way more sense. I did not put 2 and 2 together. Thanks for clarifying that.

+ Reply to Thread